Reduction of Individual Income Taxes: Hearings Before the Committee on Finance, United States Senate, Eightieth Congress, Second Session, on H.R. 4790, an Act to Reduce Individual Income-tax Payments, and for Other Purposes ... Indexed
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1948 - 655 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
1942 amendments amendments American amount apply bank basis believe bill bonds brackets budget burden butter capital CHAIRMAN committee community property community-property Congress corporations cost course death debt earnings economic effect equalization equity estate tax estimates excess exemptions expenditures fact Federal figures financing fiscal funds gift give going Government half House husband included income income tax increase individual industry interest Internal Revenue Code investment less margarine mean MITCHELL paid percent percentage period present problem production profits proposed provisions question rates reason reduction relief repeal represent result retroactive savings Secretary securities Senator Senator BARKLEY Senator CONNALLY Senator Lucas separate SILBERSTEIN situation spouse statement taxation taxpayers thing tion United whole wife
6. lappuse - An individual who is legally separated from his spouse under a decree of divorce or of separate maintenance...
348. lappuse - States, or any foreign country, except such part thereof as may be shown to have been received as compensation for personal services actually rendered by the surviving spouse or derived originally from such compensation or from separate property of the surviving spouse.
3. lappuse - W spouse has attained the age of 65 before the close of such taxable year, and, for the calendar year In which the taxable year of the taxpayer begins, has no gross income...
9. lappuse - ... entitled for life to all the income from the corpus of the trust, payable annually or at more frequent intervals...
5. lappuse - An Individual legally separated from his spouse under a decree of divorce or of separate maintenance shall not be considered as married.
13. lappuse - ... (A) the amount by which the wages exceed the number of withholding exemptions claimed, multiplied by the amount of one such exemption as shown in the table in subsection (b) (1...
9. lappuse - No part of the interest, or such portion, so transferred shall, for purposes of subsection (b) (1), be considered as retained in the donor or transferred to any person other than the donee spouse.
336. lappuse - If the decedent and his surviving spouse at any time held property as community property under the law of any State, Territory, or possession of the United States...