Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
activities Administration Affairs agencies Agricultural American areas Army Assistant Secretary Associate authority Bank Board Bureau Business Center Chairman Chief Civil Command Commission Commissioner Committee conducts Congress cooperation coordination Corporation Council Counsel Court Defense Department Deputy Deputy Assistant designed directed Director District Division Economic Education effective Employment enforcement Established Executive facilities Federal field foreign functions funds further information Government grants Health Housing improve industry Institute International issues JAMES JOHN July June Labor Legislative loans Management Market Medical Military National Naval Office Operations organizations Personnel persons Phone Plan Policy President programs projects provides Public Affairs records Regional regulations reports Representative requirements responsible ROBERT Room Safety Science Security serves Service Small Special Staff standards Stat Street Suite technical Technology Trade transferred transportation United VACANCY Washington
11. lappuse - The Congress shall have Power to dispose of and make all needful Rules and Regulations respecting the Territory or other Property belonging to the United States; and nothing in this Constitution shall be so construed as to Prejudice any Claims of the United States, or of any particular State. Section 4. The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive...
20. lappuse - President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President. Thereafter, when the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that no inability exists, he shall resume the powers and duties of his office...
11. lappuse - No person held to Service or Labour in one State, under the Laws thereof, escaping into another, shall, in Consequence of any Law or Regulation therein, be discharged from such Service or Labour, but shall be delivered up on Claim of the Party to whom such Service or Labour may be due. Section 3. New States may be admitted by the Congress into this Union; but no new State shall be formed or erected within the Jurisdiction of any other State; nor any State be formed by the Junction of two or more...
18. lappuse - January, of the years in which such terms would have ended if this article had not been ratified; and the terms of their successors shall then begin.
2. lappuse - Protection and waging War against us. He has plundered our seas, ravaged our Coasts, burnt our towns, and destroyed the lives of our people. He is at this time transporting large Armies of foreign Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy the Head of a civilized nation.
409. lappuse - Labor shall be to foster, promote, and develop the welfare of the wage earners of the United States, to improve their working conditions, and to advance their opportunities for profitable employment.
20. lappuse - SECTION 1. In case of the removal of the President from office or of his death or resignation, the Vice President shall become President.
19. lappuse - Section 3 This article shall be inoperative unless it shall have been ratified as an amendment to the Constitution by conventions in the several States, as provided in the Constitution, within seven years from the date of the submission hereof to the States by the Congress.
17. lappuse - ... vacancies happen in the representation of any State in the Senate, the executive authority of such State shall issue writs of election to fill such vacancies: Provided, That the legislature of any State may empower the executive thereof to make temporary appointments until the people fill the vacancies by election as the legislature may direct. This amendment shall not be so construed as to affect the election or term of any Senator chosen before it becomes valid as part of the Constitution.
3. lappuse - The Constitution of the United States WE THE PEOPLE of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.