Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action allowed amendment American Appeals application appointed assigned assistant examiner attorney charge chemical claim combination Company complete considered construction contained copy court cover decision defendant definition described designed device discovery District Division effect elements engines equivalents Examiner fact filed foreign function further give given granted held important improvement included industry infringement interest invention inventor involved issue Journal known limited machine manufacture mark material matter means mechanical method natural necessary object obtained operation original party passed patent law Patent Office period persons plaintiff possible practice present principle printed prior protection question reason record reference rejected relation result rule Society specification sufficient suggested suit tion trade United valid Washington
429. lappuse - promote the progress of science and the useful arts by securing for limited times, to authors and inventors the exclusive right to their respective writings and discoveries.
425. lappuse - Parliament, that all monopolies, and all commissions, grants, licenses, charters, and letters patents heretofore made or granted, or hereafter to be made or granted, to any person or persons, bodies politic, or corporate whatsoever, or for the sole buying, selling, making, working or using of any thing within the realm,
426. lappuse - the said fourteen years to be accounted from the date of the first letters patent, or grant of such privilege hereafter to be made, but that the same shall be of such force as they should be if this Act had never been made, and of none other.
58. lappuse - it appears that a patentee, at the time of making his application for the patent, BELIEVED himself to be the original and first inventor or discoverer of the thing patented, the same shall not be held to be void on account of the invention or discovery having been known or used in a foreign country, before his invention or discovery
311. lappuse - confidence and preserve inviolate the secrets of my client and will accept no compensation in connection with his business except from him or with his knowledge or approval. I will abstain from all offensive personality and advance no fact prejudicial to the honor or reputation of a party or witness unless required by justice of the cause with which I am charged.
528. lappuse - any claim for a patent is rejected the Commissioner shall notify the applicant thereof, giving him briefly the reasons for such rejection, together with such information and references as may be useful in judging of the propriety of renewing his application or of altering his specification
428. lappuse - I cannot forbear intimating to you the expediency of giving effectual encouragement, as well to the introduction of new and useful inventions from abroad, as to the exertions of skill and genius in producing them at home.
510. lappuse - That no portrait of a living individual may be registered as a trade-mark except by the consent of such individual, evidenced by an instrument in writing, nor may the portrait of any deceased President of the United States be registered during the life of his widow, if any, except by the consent of the widow evidenced in such
174. lappuse - invention being the use of the motive power of the electric or galvanic current, which I call electromagnetism, however developed, for marking or printing intelligible characters, signs or letters at any distances, being a new application of that power of which I claim to be the first inventor or discoverer.
329. lappuse - is rejected the Commissioner shall notify the applicant thereof, giving him briefly the reasons for such rejection, together with such information and references as may be useful in judging of the propriety of renewing his application or of altering his specification".