Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance action activity administrative affairs agency aircraft amended appeal applicant appropriate approval assigned Assistant attorney authority Board charge Chief of Naval civil civilian claim claimant Code commanding officer concerning conduct considered copy cost Counsel court covered damage Defense dental Department designated determination direct discharge disclosure documents DON activities duty effect established Executive exempt facilities Federal fees FOIA Forces foreign forwarded Government grant individual interest involved issued Judge Advocate limited Marine Corps material matters ment military Naval Operations Navy NDRB necessary obtained Operations otherwise paragraph patient payment performance person personnel present prior procedures programs reason received records referred regulations release request Reserved responsible Rules Secretary serving ship specific statement submitted subpart tion United unless
11. lappuse - Corps shall be organized, trained, and equipped to provide fleet marine forces of combined arms, together with supporting air components, for service with the fleet in the seizure or defense of advanced naval bases and for the conduct of such land operations as may be essential to the prosecution of a naval campaign.
279. lappuse - Act shall be used to perform abortions except where the life of the mother would be endangered if the fetus were carried to term...
65. lappuse - No agency shall disclose any record which is contained in a system of records by any means of communication to any person, or to another agency, except pursuant to a written request by, or with the prior written consent of, the individual to whom the record pertains, unless disclosure of the record would be...
94. lappuse - ... (5) investigatory material compiled solely for the purpose of determining suitability, eligibility, or qualifications for Federal civilian employment, military service, Federal contracts, or access to classified information, but only to the extent that the disclosure of such material would reveal the identity of a source who furnished information to the Government under an express promise that the identity of the source would be held in confidence...
249. lappuse - Secretary concerned and performed on a voluntary basis in connection with the prescribed training or maintenance activities of the units to which they are assigned. It includes those duties when performed by Reserves in their status as members of the National Guard.
352. lappuse - Any claim arising out of the combatant activities of the military or naval forces, or the Coast Guard, during time of war.
85. lappuse - ... information compiled for the purpose of identifying individual criminal offenders and alleged offenders and consisting only of identifying data and notations of arrests, the nature and disposition of criminal charges, sentencing, confinement, release, and parole and probation status; (B) information compiled for the purpose of a criminal...
56. lappuse - Register for the guidance of the public-- (A) descriptions of its central and field organization and the established places at which, the employees (and in the case of a uniformed service, the members) from whom, and the methods whereby, the public may obtain information, make submittals or requests, or obtain decisions...
11. lappuse - It shall be organized, trained, and equipped primarily for prompt and sustained combat incident to operations on land. It shall be responsible for the preparation of land forces necessary for the effective prosecution of war except as otherwise assigned and, in accordance with integrated joint mobilization plans, for the expansion of peacetime components of the Army to meet the needs of war.