Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accepted action activities additional adjustment administration agencies agreement American amount appropriate Assistant August authority balance Bank basis beginning benefits bill billion bonds budget Bureau capital cash Chairman changes checks Committee Congress continue countries currency Customs debt deficit Department dollar domestic economic effective efforts established estimate exchange Federal fiscal foreign funds gold Government House important improve income income tax increase individual industry institutions interest investment issue January June legislation less limit loan maintain major maturity means ment monetary months notes Office operations payments percent period persons plans position present President problems proposed received record reduce regulations representatives Reserve Bank respect result savings Secretary securities Senate Series Service tenders tion trade transactions Treasury United
354. lappuse - ... Corporations, and any community chest, fund, or foundation, organized and operated exclusively for religious, charitable, scientific, testing for public safety, literary, or educational purposes, or for the prevention of cruelty to children or animals, no part of the net earnings of which inures to the benefit of any private shareholder or individual, no substantial part of the activities of which is carrying on propaganda, or otherwise attempting, to influence legislation, and which does not...
293. lappuse - Treasury, and the Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs of the Department of Justice.
67. lappuse - January 1, 1962 (A) has nationalized or expropriated or seized ownership or control of property owned by any United States citizen or by any corporation, partnership, or association not less than 50 per centum beneficiary owned by United States citizens...
305. lappuse - A broker or dealer in securities, registered or required to be registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
223. lappuse - Development, the Director of the Office of Management and Budget, the Chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers, the Director of the Office of...
9. lappuse - Department, the Council of Economic Advisers, and the Office of Management and Budget.
67. lappuse - C ) has imposed or enforced discriminatory taxes or other exactions, or restrictive maintenance or operational conditions, or has taken other actions, which have the effect of nationalizing, expropriating, or otherwise seizing ownership or control of property so owned...
306. lappuse - security" is an instrument which (i) is issued in bearer or registered form; and (ii) is of a type commonly dealt in upon securities exchanges or markets or commonly recognized in any area in which it is issued or dealt in as a medium for investment...