Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
American apply asked attendance authority believe bill borough boys called cent certificate chief Child Labor Committee child labor law coal companies compulsory Consumers court dangerous District duty effect employed employer employment enforcement establishments evidence evil fact factory inspectors fourteen girls give glass hand hundred Illinois important imprisonment increase industrial inspection interest issued League legislation legislature less limit manufacturers means meeting ment mill mines minors months National Child Labor necessary night occupations offense officer Ohio organized parents passed permit person practically present prohibited prosecutions protection public schools question reason record result secure Senate sixteen South statement superintendent thing thousand tion truant officer unless violations week women York young
12. lappuse - ... shall state the date and place of birth of the child, and describe the color of the hair and eyes, the height and weight and any distinguishing facial marks of such child, and that the papers required by the preceding section have been duly examined, approved and filed, and that the child named in such permit has appeared before the officer signing the same and been examined.
11. lappuse - ... establishment, proof of the giving of such notice and of such failure to produce and file such evidence shall be prima facie evidence in any prosecution brought for a violation of this article that such child is under sixteen years of age and is unlawfully employed.
11. lappuse - It shall be unlawful for any person, firm or corporation to employ any child under fourteen years of age in any business or service whatever, during any part of the term during which the public schools of the district in which the child resides are in session.
70. lappuse - And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea.
17. lappuse - Bureau shall investigate and report * * * upon all matters pertaining to the welfare of children and child life among all classes of our people...
21. lappuse - One branch of the government [the judiciary] cannot encroach on the domain of another without danger. The safety of our institutions depends in no small degree on a strict observance of this salutary rule.
13. lappuse - A failure to produce to a truant officer or inspector of factories any employment certificate or list required by this act shall be prima facie evidence of the illegal employment of any person whose employment certificate is not produced or whose name is not so listed.