Compilation of Securities Laws Within the Jurisdiction of the Committee on Energy and Commerce: Including Securities Act of 1933, Securities Exchange Act of 1934, Public Utility Holding Company Act of 1935, Trust Indenture Act of 1939, Investment Company Act of 1940, Investment Advisers Act of 1940, Securities Investor Protection Act of 1970
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1988 - 542 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance action agency agent amended amount application assets association authority bank Board broker broker or dealer centum certificate clearing agency Commission contained contract corporation court deemed determine directly directors effect employee engaged exempt Federal filed finds government securities hearing holders holding company indenture indirectly individual institution investment company issued issuer limited loan mails means meeting ment municipal securities necessary or appropriate notice obligations offer officer operations organization otherwise outstanding paragraph participant payment period person prescribe principal prior proceeding proposed protection of investors provisions public interest purchase pursuant reasonable records registered regulatory relating request Reserve respect rules and regulations securities dealer securities exchange sion SIPC specified statement subsection term thereof thereunder tion transactions transfer trustee underwriter United unlawful unless violation voting
265. lappuse - ... security", or any certificate of interest or participation in, temporary or interim certificate for, receipt for, guarantee of, or warrant or right to subscribe to or purchase, any of the foregoing.
493. lappuse - Whoever, having devised or intending to devise any scheme or artifice to defraud, or for obtaining money or property by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises...
436. lappuse - Every party shall have the right to present his case or defense by oral or documentary evidence, to submit rebuttal evidence, and to conduct such cross-examination as may be required for a full and true disclosure of the facts.
499. lappuse - States, and such guaranty shall be expressed on the face thereof, and such bonds shall be lawful investments, and may be accepted as security for all fiduciary, trust, and public funds, the investment or deposit of which shall be under the authority or control of the United States or any officer or officers thereof.
154. lappuse - Territory or other place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, to enjoin such acts or practices, and upon a proper showing a permanent or temporary injunction or restraining order shall be; granted without bond.
411. lappuse - Each agency, in accordance with published rules, shall make available for public inspection and copying (A) final opinions, including concurring and dissenting opinions, as well as orders, made in the adjudication of cases; (B) those statements of policy and interpretations which have been adopted by the agency and are not published in the Federal Register...
74. lappuse - It shall be unlawful for any person, directly or indirectly, by the use of any means or instrumentality of interstate commerce, or of the mails or of any facility of any national securities exchange...
24. lappuse - Whenever it shall appear to the Commission that any person is engaged or about to engage in any acts or practices which constitute or will constitute a violation...
214. lappuse - No provision of this title imposing any liability shall apply to any act done or omitted in good faith in conformity with any rule, regulation, or order of the Commission, notwithstanding that such rule, regulation, or order may, after such act or omission, be amended or rescinded or be determined by judicial or other authority to be invalid for any reason.