Hearings, Reports and Prints of the Senate Committee on the Judiciary
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1967
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Bieži izmantoti vārdi un frāzes
American appear application ASCAP Association authors believe bill broadcasting cents Chairman classroom clause committee composers concerned Congress copies copyright law copyright owner cost course created distribution economic educational effect exemption existing fact fair Government grant hearings House important increase industry infringement institutions instructional interest issue jukebox legislation license limited machine manufacturing materials matter McCLELLAN means music publishers Office operators paid payment percent performance period person phonorecord play practical present President printing problem producers profit programs proposed protection provision question radio reasonable received record companies Register represent revision royalty schools Senator BURDICK songs sound statement stations statutory suggested teachers teaching television term tion transmission United University users WQED writers York
419. lappuse - ... (1) the purpose and character of the use, including whether such use is of a commercial nature or is for nonprofit educational purposes; (2) the nature of the copyrighted work; (3) the amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to the copyrighted work as a whole; and (4) the effect of the use upon the potential market for or value of the copyrighted work.
4. lappuse - Section 101 defines a copy as a material object "in which a work is fixed by any method now known or later developed, and from which the work can be perceived, reproduced, or otherwise communicated, either directly or with the aid of a machine or device".
317. lappuse - The notice, which you have been pleased to take of my labours, had it been early, had been kind : but it has been delayed till I am indifferent, and cannot enjoy it ; till I am solitary, and cannot impart it ; till I am known, and do not want it.
540. lappuse - Preliminary report of the Subcommittee on Patents, Trademarks, and Copyrights of the Senate Committee on the Judiciary, 86th Cong., 1st sess.
646. lappuse - Subject to the requirement that such measures are not applied in a manner which would constitute a means of arbitrary or unjustifiable discrimination between countries where the same conditions prevail, or a disguised restriction on international trade...
571. lappuse - Copyright Law Revision, Part 6. Supplementary Report of the Register of Copyrights on the General Revision of the US Copyright Law, Eightyninth Congress, first session.
552. lappuse - ... (1) to reproduce the copyrighted work in copies or phonorecords ; (2) to prepare derivative works based upon the copyrighted work ; (3) to distribute copies or phonorecords of the copyrighted work to the public by sale or other transfer of ownership, or by rental, lease, or lending...
317. lappuse - Is not a Patron, my Lord, one who looks with unconcern on a man struggling for life in the water, and when he has reached ground, encumbers him with help...
606. lappuse - Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.
529. lappuse - derivative work" is a work based upon one or more preexisting works, such as a translation, musical arrangement, dramatization, fictionalization, motion picture version, sound recording, art reproduction, abridgment, condensation, or any other form in which a work may be recast, transformed, or adapted.