Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
aged amendment amount appeared appointed arms army Assembly authority Bill body British called Captain carried cause Chamber charge Charles Church command Committee constitution course Court daughter death Duke duty Earl effect eldest election England entered established fire Foot force foreign France George German give given Government Guards Hall hand head Henry honour hope House immediately important interest Ireland Italy John King lady land late Lord Lord John Russell Major March measure meeting Members ment Minister object opinion Parliament party passed peace persons political position present prisoner proceeded proposed question Railway received respect returned Robert Royal sent served ship side speech success taken Thomas tion took trade troops United vote West whole
42. lappuse - LORD, we beseech thee, absolve thy people from their offences; that, through thy bountiful goodness, we may all be delivered from the bands of those sins which by our frailty we have committed: Grant this, O heavenly Father, for JESUS CHRIST'S sake, our blessed Lord and Saviour. Amen.
314. lappuse - An Act to defray the Charge of the Pay, Clothing, and contingent and other Expenses of the Disembodied Militia in Great Britain and Ireland; to grant Allowances in certain Cases to Subaltern Officers, Adjutants, Paymasters, Quartermasters, Surgeons, Assistant Surgeons, Surgeons' Mates, and Serjeant Majors of the Militia ; and to authorize the Employment of the Non-commissioned Officers.
451. lappuse - Diego, and proceed to run and mark the said boundary in its whole course to the mouth of the Rio Bravo del Norte.
456. lappuse - The Constitution provides that " every bill which shall have passed the House of Representatives and the Senate shall, before it becomes a law, be presented to the President of the United States...
60. lappuse - ... Thy power, and come among us, and with great might succour us, that whereas, through our sins and wickedness, we are sore let and hindered in running the race that is set before us, Thy bountiful grace and mercy may speedily help and deliver us : through the satisfaction of Thy SON our LORD, to Whom with Thee and the HOLY GHOST be honour and glory, world without end. Amen.
135. lappuse - I have the honour to acquaint you, for the information of my Lords Commissioners of the Admiralty, that at 5 o'clock PM on the 6th of August last, in latitude 24° 44
312. lappuse - means the Act of the session of the eleventh and twelfth years of the reign of Her present Majesty, chapter forty-three, intituled " An Act to facilitate the performance of the duties of justices of the peace out of sessions within England and Wales, with respect to summary convictions and orders...
449. lappuse - This legislation is founded upon principles as ancient as free government itself, and in accordance with them, has simply declared that the people of a Territory, like those of a State, shall decide for themselves whether slavery shall or shall not exist within their limits.
313. lappuse - An Act to re-unite the Provinces of Upper and Lower Canada, and for the Government of Canada...