Income Tax Procedure ...
Ronald Press Company, 1927
Editions for 1922-25 include federal capital stock tax, federal estate tax, and supplement to Excess profits tax procedure, 1921.
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Bieži izmantoti vārdi un frāzes
accounting accrued actual additional agent allowed amount Appeal applied assets association bank basis Board bonds capital cash cent certificates Chapter claim close collected Commissioner compensation computed considered consolidated constitute contract corporation cost court decision deduction determined distribution dividends earnings effect employees entire entitled excess exchange exemption expenses fact fair Federal filed fiscal foreign gain gift Government gross income held holding husband included income tax individual installment interest inventory issued less loss March market value means method obligations organization ownership paid partnership payment period person prior Procedure profits purchase realized reason receipt received REGULATION reported resident respect result RULING securities selling separate shares showing sold subdivision taken taxable taxable income taxpayer term tion trade transaction Treasury trust United wife
411. lappuse - If an exchange would be within the provisions of subsection (b), (1), (2), (3), or (5) of this section if it were not for the fact that the property received in exchange consists not only of property permitted by such paragraph to be received without the recognition of gain, but also of other property or money...
386. lappuse - ... to be received without the recognition of gain, but also of other property or money, then the gain, if any, to the recipient shall be recognized, but in an amount not in excess of the sum of such money and the fair market value of such other property.
472. lappuse - February 28, 1913. shall be the cost of such property; except that "(6) Tax-free exchanges generally. If the property was acquired upon an exchange described In section 112 (b) to (e), Inclusive, the basis shall be the same as In the case of the property exchanged, decreased In the amount of any money received by the taxpayer...
460. lappuse - If the property was acquired by gift after December 31, 1920, the basis shall be the same as it would be in the hands of the donor or the last preceding owner by whom it was not acquired by gift...
36. lappuse - Corporations organized for the exclusive purpose of holding title to property, collecting income therefrom, and turning over the entire amount thereof, less expenses, to an organization which itself is exempt from the tax imposed by this title...
18. lappuse - Fraternal beneficiary societies, orders, or associations, (A) operating under the lodge system or for the exclusive benefit of the members of a fraternity itself operating under the lodge system...
477. lappuse - ... then the basis shall be the same as it would be in the hands of the transferor, increased in the amount of gain or decreased...
747. lappuse - The cost of incidental repairs which neither materially add to the value of the property nor appreciably prolong its life, but keep it in an ordinarily efficient operating condition...
554. lappuse - capital assets" means property held by the taxpayer (whether or not connected with his trade or business), but does not include stock in trade of the taxpayer or other property of a kind which would properly be included in the inventory of the taxpayer if on hand at the close of the taxable year, or property held by the taxpayer primarily for sale to customers in the ordinary course of his trade or business...
943. lappuse - Any amount paid out for new buildings or for permanent improvements or betterments made to increase the value of any property or estate...