Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
administrative airplanes amendment ammunition answer application arms and munitions authorized bill Bloom Board Bolivia CALDWELL called Captain FARBER carry CHAIRMAN Chief CHRISTIANSON committee concerned Congress connection consideration considered convention deals definite Department desire determine discussed effect embargo EMBICK enable enacted enforce executive export of arms facts Fish foreign germane give going Government GRAY GREEN hearing House implements implements of war import intention issued Italy JOHNSON legislation license machinery manufacturer matter mean ment month Navy necessary objection obligations offer officer particular passed person possible present President proclaim prohibit proper proposed provisions question ratified reason records reference regard REPRESENTATIVES required to register restrictions Secretary seems Senate session shipment shipped situation statement thing TINKHAM tion trade Treasury treaty United unless Value violation witness
2. lappuse - This report shall contain such information and data collected by the Commission as may be considered of value in the determination of questions connected with the regulation of commerce, together with such recommendations as to additional legislation relating thereto as the Commission may deem necessary; and the names and compensation of the persons employed by said Commission.
1. lappuse - The Board shall consist of the Secretary of State, who shall be chairman and executive officer of the Board, the Secretary of the Treasury, the Secretary of War, the Secretary of the Navy, and the Secretary of Commerce.
1. lappuse - The President is hereby authorized to proclaim upon recommendation of the Board from time to time a list of articles which shall be considered arms, ammunition, and implements of war for the purposes of this section.
2. lappuse - ... (d) It shall be unlawful for any person to export, or attempt to export, from the United States to any other state, any of the arms, ammunition, or implements of war referred to in...
1. lappuse - Board shall be convened by the chairman and shall hold at least one meeting a year. (b) Every person who engages in the business of manufacturing, exporting, or importing any of the arms, ammunition, or implements of war referred to in this Act, whether as an exporter, importer, manufacturer, or dealer, shall register with the Secretary of State his name, or business name, principal place of business, and places of business in the United States, and a list of the arms, ammunition, and implements...
23. lappuse - State of any change in the arms, ammunition, or implements of war which he exports, imports, or manufactures; and upon such notification the Secretary of State shall issue to such person an amended certificate of registration, free of charge, which shall remain valid until the date of expiration of the original certificate.
2. lappuse - The Board shall make an annual report to Congress, copies of which shall be distributed as are other reports transmitted to Congress. Such reports shall contain such information and data collected by the Board as may be considered of value in the determination of questions connected with the control of trade in arms, ammunition, and implements of war.
2. lappuse - ... data collected by the Board as may be considered of value in the determination of questions connected with the control of trade in arms, ammunition and implements of war, including the name of the purchaser and the terms of sale made under any such license.
2. lappuse - In the case of the forfeiture of any arms, ammunition, or implements of war by reason of a violation of this Act, no public or private sale shall be required ; but such arms, ammunition, or implements of war shall be delivered to the Secretary of War for such use or disposal thereof as shall be approved by the President of the United States.