Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
activities Allied American Archives and Records Army authorities British Building Bureau called Camp census Center China Chinese City Civil collection committee Congress Constitution continued copies Court cultural Department director documents Dulles early Entry exhibit Federal folder forces Foreign George German Givens Hospital House immigration issue John July June Kolbe Korea later letter Library living March Microfilm military Museum NACP NARA National Archives naturalization Nazi noted nurses October Office opened original Park pension person photographs political population President questions race received records Region Report restitution returned Roberts rolls Russian sampler Secretary Senate September served sisters soldiers South Korea Soviet Story tion trade transfer treasures Truman United Washington World York
253. lappuse - There is on the globe one single spot, the possessor of which is our natural and habitual enemy. It is New Orleans, through which the produce of threeeighths of our territory must pass to market...
56. lappuse - Heaven itself has ordained ; and since the preservation of the sacred fire of liberty, and the destiny of the republican model of government, are justly considered as deeply, perhaps as finally staked, on the experiment intrusted to the hands of the American people.
272. lappuse - Resolved, That the Declaration, passed on the fourth, be fairly engrossed on parchment, with the title and style of ' THE UNANIMOUS DECLARATION OF THE THIRTEEN UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ' ; and that the same, when engrossed be signed by every member of Congress.
44. lappuse - While I cannot take the time to name all of the men in the State Department who have been named as members of the Communist Party and members of a spy ring...
256. lappuse - An intelligent officer, with ten or twelve chosen men, fit for the enterprise and willing to undertake it, taken from our posts where they may be spared without inconvenience, might explore the whole line, even to the Western Ocean...
256. lappuse - The interests of commerce place the principal object within the constitutional powers and care of Congress, and that it should incidentally advance the geographical knowledge of our own continent can not but be an additional gratification.
256. lappuse - States,' while understood and considered by the Executive as giving the legislative sanction, would cover the undertaking from notice, and prevent the obstructions which interested individuals might otherwise previously prepare in its way.
217. lappuse - If at any time the Communist build-up in Cuba were to endanger or interfere with our security in any way, including our base at Guantanamo, our passage to the Panama Canal, our missile and space activities at Cape Canaveral, or the lives of American citizens in this country...
285. lappuse - The present Charter, of which the Chinese, French, Russian, English, and Spanish texts are equally authentic, shall remain deposited in the archives of the Government of the United States of America. Duly certified copies thereof shall be transmitted by that Government to the Governments of the other signatory states.