Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
acres action additional agreement allowance amended amount appeal application approved assessment authorized basis Board building California cent Chippewa claim Commissioner Company compensation complete Congress construction contract contractor Corporation cost Court Days December decided decision deduction defendant Department determined directed entered entitled expenses fact February feet filed findings fixed follows further Government held included income income tax Indians interest issued January Judge judgment July June lands lease letter levee liability loss manufacture March material ment Minnesota November October officer operation Opinion Oregon original paid parties partnership patent payment period petition placed plaintiff points present prior profits question rates reason received recover referred refund Reporter's Statement respect river route share showing shown Stat statute suit taxpayer thereof timber tion United
752. lappuse - ... to an amount which in all the above cases combined does not exceed 15 per centum of the taxpayer's net income as computed without the benefit of this subsection.
404. lappuse - ... corporation, or by any assignment in blank, or by any delivery, or by any paper or agreement or memorandum or other evidence of transfer...
301. lappuse - Every person liable to any tax imposed by this Act, or for the collection thereof, shall keep such records, render under oath such statements, make such returns, and comply with such rules and regulations, as the Commissioner, with the approval of the Secretary, may from time to time prescribe.
63. lappuse - ... in public use or on sale in this country for more than two years prior to his application, unless the same is proved to have been abandoned, may, upon payment of the fees required by law, and other due proceeding had, obtain a patent therefor.
8. lappuse - An act for the relief and civilization of the Chippewa Indians in the State of Minnesota...
455. lappuse - That it shall be unlawful for any common carrier subject to the provisions of this Act to charge or receive any greater compensation in the aggregate for the transportation of passengers, or of like kind of property, for a shorter than for a longer distance over the same line or route in the same direction...
162. lappuse - If the proceeds of the business are distributed in any other way than on such a proportionate basis, the association does not meet the requirements of the Act and is not exempt.
417. lappuse - ... property ; also from interest, rent, dividends, securities,, or the transaction of any business carried on for gain or profit, or gains or profits and income derived from any source whatever.
233. lappuse - Disputes. Except as otherwise specifically provided in this contract, all disputes concerning questions of fact arising under this contract shall be decided by the contracting officer subject to written appeal by the contractor within 30 days to the head of the department concerned or his duly authorized representative, whose decision shall be final and conclusive upon the parties thereto. In the meantime the contractor shall diligently proceed with the work as directed.