Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
86 Stat accordance action activities administration advisory agreement allotment amended amount annual application appointed appropriated approved areas assistance assure August 21 authorized basis Board carry centum clause colleges Commissioner Congress construction contracts cost Council court deemed designed determined district educa education programs educational agency effective eligible Enacted ending June 30 enter entitled equal established evaluation exceed expended expenditure facilities Federal finds fiscal year ending functions funds Government grants higher education improve institutions of higher interest July June 23 less limited loan means meet ment necessary needs nonprofit Office operation organizations paid paragraph participation payments period persons prescribed President programs projects purposes pursuant reasonable receive regulations respect secondary schools Secretary served student submitted subsection sums teachers term thereof tion United
467. lappuse - Secretary shall prescribe, including records which fully disclose the amount and disposition by such recipient of the proceeds of such assistance, the total cost of the project or undertaking in connection with which such assistance is given or used, the amount of that portion of the cost of the project or undertaking supplied by other sources, and such other records as will facilitate an effective audit.
338. lappuse - Treasury is authorized and directed to purchase any notes and other obligations issued hereunder and for that purpose he is authorized to use as a public debt transaction the proceeds from the sale of any securities issued under the Second Liberty Bond Act...
338. lappuse - ... as a public debt transaction the proceeds from the sale of any securities issued under the Second Liberty Bond Act, as amended, and the purposes for which securities may be issued under that Act, as amended, are extended to include any purchase of such notes and obligations.
436. lappuse - That there be granted to the several States, for the purposes hereinafter mentioned, an amount of public land, to be apportioned to each State a quantity equal to thirty thousand acres for each Senator and Representative in Congress...
517. lappuse - An Act to provide for the promotion of vocational education ; to provide for cooperation with the States in the promotion of such education in agriculture and the trades and industries; to provide for cooperation with the States in the preparation of teachers of vocational subjects ; and to appropriate money and regulate its expenditure,
140. lappuse - State educational agency" means the State board of education or other agency or officer primarily responsible for the State supervision of public elementary and secondary schools, or, if there Is no such officer or agency, an officer or agency designated by the Governor or by State law...
439. lappuse - An Act to apply a portion of the proceeds of the public lands to the more complete endowment and support of the colleges for the benefit of agriculture and the mechanic arts, established under the provisions of an act of Congress approved July second, eighteen hundred and sixty-two...
111. lappuse - Commissioner may thereupon make new or modified findings of fact and may modify his previous action, and shall file in the court the record of the further proceedings.
438. lappuse - ... that a sum, not exceeding 10 per centum upon the amount received by any State under the provisions of this act, may be expended for the purchase of lands for sites or experimental farms whenever authorized by the respective legislatures of said States; Second. No portion of said fund, nor the interest thereon, shall be applied, directly or indirectly, under any pretense whatever to the purchase, erection, preservation, or repair of any building or buildings; Third.