Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
20 percent acceptable accordance Administrator agency agent Agriculture amended amount appeal applicable approved banking body cent certificate classification close color intensity commitment committee commodity condition contains contract copy cost cotton covering damaged Department designated determined Director Division documents effective employee export Federal fiber filed financing finish firm foreign Form furnish grade grain hearing Heavy importer inspection institution invoice issued leaf leaf structure leaves length letter license loading mature means medium ment normal notice notification ocean freight Office original otherwise package payment percent injury tolerance percent uniform period person port purchase authorization quantity regulations representative request ripe Rule sample Secretary Service signed specifications standards statement stems submitted subpart supplier Thin tion tobacco United vessel weight width
154. lappuse - Secretary has filed with the committee of the House and the committee of the Senate having legislative jurisdiction over the program involved, a full written report of the circumstances and the grounds for such action. Any action to suspend or terminate or to refuse to grant or to continue Federal financial assistance shall be limited to the particular political entity, or part thereof, or other applicant or recipient as to whom such a finding has been made and shall be limited in its effect to the...
152. lappuse - Secretary may agree, upon request of the transferee and if necessary to accomplish such financing, and upon such conditions as he deems appropriate, to forbear the exercise of such right to revert title for so long as the lien of such mortgage or other encumbrance remains effective.
17. lappuse - Government employee who is not a consultant or an expert when he finds that the duties of the position held by that special Government employee are of a nature and at such a level of responsibility that the submission of the statement by the incumbent is not necessary to protect the integrity of the Government.
14. lappuse - He may not participate in his governmental capacity in any matter in which he, his spouse, minor child, outside business associate, or person with whom he is negotiating for employment has a financial interest (18 USC 208).
563. lappuse - Regulations Relating to Transportation I Hazardous Materials Regulations Board, Department of Transportation II Federal Railroad Administration, Department of Transportation III Federal Highway Administration, Department of Transportation X Interstate Commerce Commission Title 50 Wildlife and Fisheries I Bureau of Sport Fisheries and Wildlife, Fish and Wildlife Service, Department of the Interior II Bureau of Commercial Fisheries, Fish and Wildlife Service, Department of the Interior III International...