Comparison of the Revenue Acts of 1926 and 1928: With Index
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1928 - 247 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Bieži izmantoti vārdi un frāzes
accordance accrued acquired addition alien allowed amended amount apply approval assessment authorized basis benefit Board bond calendar capital centum claim collected collector Commissioner computed contract corporation court decision deduction deficiency demand derived determined distributed District dividends division earnings effect enactment entitled exceed excess exchange exempt expenses expiration fiduciary filed final fiscal follows foreign gain gift gross income held individual installment insurance company interest less liability limitation loss mailed manner manufacturer means ment month net income notice operation organized otherwise paid paragraph partnership payment period person petition portion possession prescribed prior proceeding profits provided in section received refund regulations relating resident respect Revenue Act rules Secretary securities share sold sources Statutes subdivision tax imposed taxable taxpayer term thereof tion trade transfer trust United unless
14. lappuse - ... traveling expenses (including the entire amount expended for meals and lodging) while away from home in the pursuit of a trade or business; and rentals or other payments required to be made as a condition to the continued use or possession, for purposes of the trade or business, of property to which the taxpayer has not taken or is not taking title or in which he has no equity...
49. lappuse - If property (as a result of its destruction in whole or in part, theft or seizure, or an exercise of the power of requisition or condemnation, or the threat or imminence thereof...
56. lappuse - Distributions in liquidation. Amounts distributed in complete liquidation of a corporation shall be treated as in full payment in exchange for the stock, and amounts distributed in partial liquidation of a corporation shall be treated as in part or full payment in exchange for the stock.
179. lappuse - To the extent of any interest therein of which the decedent has at any time made a transfer, by trust or otherwise, where the enjoyment thereof was subject at the date of his death to any change through the exercise of a power, either by the decedent alone or in conjunction with any person, to alter, amend, or revoke...
225. lappuse - Members of Congress who are members of the Commission shall serve without compensation in addition to that received for their services as Members of Congress; but they shall be reimbursed for travel, subsistence, and other necessary expenses incurred by them in the performance of the duties vested in the Commission.
34. lappuse - ... it shall be unlawful for any person to print or publish in any manner whatever not provided by law any income return or any part thereof or source of income, profits, losses, or expenditures appearing in any income return...
43. lappuse - Corporations organized for the exclusive purpose of holding title to property, collecting income therefrom, and turning over the entire amount thereof, less expenses, to an organization which itself is exempt from the tax imposed by this title...
42. lappuse - Benevolent life insurance associations of a purely local character, mutual ditch or irrigation' companies, mutual or cooperative telephone companies, or like organizations; but only if 85 per centum or more of the income consists of amounts collected from members for the sole purpose of meeting losses and expenses; (11) Farmers...
39. lappuse - capital assets" means property held by the taxpayer (whether or not connected with his trade or business), but does not include stock in trade of the taxpayer or other property of a kind which would properly be included in the inventory of the taxpayer if on hand at the close of the taxable year, or property held by the taxpayer primarily for sale to customers in the ordinary course of his trade or business...
17. lappuse - In the case of mines, oil and gas wells, other natural deposits, and timber, a reasonable allowance for depletion and for depreciation of improvements, according to the peculiar conditions in each case...