Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
3d Term admission Agriculture Anatomy application Architecture Arthur Arts I Arts Arts I Mech Arts I Medical Assistant Professor Bellevue Hospital Botany Brooklyn Buffalo Charles Civil Eng Civil Engineering Clinical Coll Cornell Cornell University degree Edward Elect Embryology English Entomology examination Faculty Fall and winter Fall term Forestry Frederick freshman Geology Geometry George German Germanic Languages given graduate Greek Harry Henry Histology History and Political hours per week instruction Instructor Invertebrate Zoology Ithaca JACOB GOULD SCHURMAN James John Junior laboratory Latin Library literature LL.B Mary Mathematics Mech Mechanical Engineering Medical I Arts Medicine methods Microscopy Morrill Organic Chemistry Ph.B Ph.D Philosophy Physics Physiology Political Science practice Robert Romance Languages Scholarships Seminary senior Sibley College Sophomore Spring term subjects Surgery theory Three hours tion Univ University Walter White William winter and spring Winter term York City Zoology
4. lappuse - State which may take and claim the benefit of this act, to the endowment, support, and maintenance of at least one college where the leading object shall be, without excluding other scientific and classical studies, and including military tactics, to teach such branches of learning as are related to Agriculture and the Mechanic Arts...
4. lappuse - ... the endowment, support, and maintenance of at least one college, where the leading object shall be, without excluding other scientific and classical studies, and including military tactics, to teach such branches of learning as are related to agriculture and the mechanic arts, in such manner, as the legislatures of the states may respectively prescribe, in order to promote the liberal and practical education of the industrial classes in the several pursuits and professions in life.
239. lappuse - That in order to aid in acquiring and diffusing among the people of the United States useful and practical information on subjects connected with agriculture, and to promote scientific investigation and experiment respecting the principles and applications of agricultural science...
5. lappuse - I would found an institution where any person can find instruction in any study.
239. lappuse - SEC. 4. That bulletins or reports of progress shall be published at said stations at least once in three months, one copy of which shall be sent to each newspaper in the States or Territories in which they are respectively located, and to such individuals actually engaged in farming as may request the same, and as far as the means of the station will permit.
153. lappuse - The object of this course is to familiarize the student with the organs to be operated upon, together with the principles that underlie all operations upon the teeth, and to provide a systematic course in manual training.
46. lappuse - Geometry, including properties of straight lines and planes, dihedral and polyhedral angles ; of projections, of polyhedrons, including prisms, pyramids, and the regular solids ; of cylinders, cones, and spheres ; of spherical triangles, and the measurement of surfaces and solids.
204. lappuse - August i, 1895, may without further examination, on payment of $10 to the regents and on submitting such evidence as they may require, receive from them an indorsement of their licenses or diplomas conferring all rights and privileges of a regents' license issued after examination.
58. lappuse - ... expenses while in attendance may, in the discretion of the president, be granted such leave of absence and may be allowed a period not exceeding six years from the commencement thereof for the completion of his course at said university.
4. lappuse - That all moneys derived from the sale of the lands aforesaid by the States to which the lands are apportioned, and from the sales of land scrip hereinbefore provided for, shall be invested in stocks of the United States, or of the States, or some other safe stocks, yielding not less than five per centum upon the par value of said stocks...