Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
accidents action activities administration agency American appliance applicable appropriate Association authority banned believe bill building Bureau cause Chairman Commission committee concerned Congress consumer product consumer product safety cost court dangerous Department determine door effective electrical enforcement engineering equipment established existing fabrics facilities fact Federal feel fire flammable function give going Government hazard Health hearing important independent industry injury inspection interest involved kind Laboratories legislation manufacturer materials means mobile home mower necessary Office operation organization performance person present problem procedures product safety standard promulgation proposed protection question reasonable recommendations record regulation represent respect responsibility result risk rotary Secretary Senator Cook Senator Moss specific statement technical testing Thank thing tion United
470. lappuse - Copies of census reports which have been so retained shall be immune from legal process, and shall not, without the consent of the individual or establishment concerned, be admitted as evidence or used for any purpose in any action, suit, or other judicial or administrative proceeding.
557. lappuse - State, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, American Samoa, Guam, the Trust Territory of the Pacific Islands, Wake Island, Outer Continental Shelf lands defined in the Outer Continental Shelf Lands Act, Johnston Island, and the Canal Zone.
437. lappuse - Any substance or mixture of substances which (i) is toxic, (ii) is corrosive, (iii) is an irritant, (iv) is a strong sensitizer, (v) is flammable or combustible, or (vi) generates pressure through decomposition, heat, or other means, if such substance or mixture of substances may cause substantial personal injury or substantial illness during or as a proximate result of any customary or reasonably foreseeable handling or use, including reasonably foreseeable ingestion by children.
405. lappuse - No person in the employ of or holding any official relation to any common carrier subject to the provisions of this act, or owning stock or bonds thereof, or who is in any manner pecuniarily interested therein, shall enter upon the duties of or hold such office. Said Commissioners shall not engage in any other business, vocation or employment.
85. lappuse - For purposes of enforcement of this Act, officers or employees duly designated by the Secretary, upon presenting appropriate credentials and a written notice to the owner, operator, or agent in charge, are authorized (1) to enter, at reasonable times, any factory, warehouse, or establishment...
185. lappuse - The right to safety ; the right to be informed ; the right to choose ; and the right to be heard.
568. lappuse - That all charges for storage, cartage, and labor on goods which are refused admission or delivery shall be paid by the owner or consignee, and in default of such payment shall constitute a lien against any future importation made by such owner or consignee. SEC. 12. That the term "Territory" as used in this Act shall include the insular possessions of the United States. The word "person...
471. lappuse - ... (3) The performance standards prescribed under this section shall not apply to any electronic product which is intended solely for export if (A) such product and the outside of any shipping container used in the export of such product are labeled or tagged to show that such product is intended for export...
56. lappuse - interstate commerce " means commerce between any place in a State and any place in another State or between places in the same State through another State, whether such commerce moves wholly by motor vehicle or partly by motor vehicle and partly by rail, express, or water.
190. lappuse - Commission at manufacturer's, distributor's, or retailer's cost. (g) The Commission is authorized to enter into contracts with governmental entities, private organizations, or individuals for the conduct of activities authorized by this Act. (h) The Commission may plan, construct, and operate a facility or facilities suitable for research, development, and testing of consumer products in order to carry out this Act.