Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance action activities Administration agency agent Agricultural amended amount appeal application appropriate approval assigned Assistant Attorney authority Board Bureau Chapter charge Civil claim Code Commerce Commission Committee compensation compromise concerned conduct contained copies court criminal decision deemed delegated Department of Justice Deputy designated determination direction Director Division documents duties effect employee Employment examiner Executive Federal filed final foreign functions Government hearing Immigration institution interest Internal involving issued LIBRARY material matters ment Naturalization notice Office Order organization original otherwise paragraph parole party perform person petition political practice presentation prisoner procedures proceedings proposed Public pursuant reason received records referred registration statement regulations relating release representative request respect responsibility Rule Security sentence serve Service Stat Subpart supervision Supplement term thereof tion Title United United States Attorneys UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA witnesses youth
99. lappuse - ... particular matter in which, to his knowledge, he, his spouse, minor child, partner, organization in which he is serving as officer, director, trustee, partner or employee, or any person or organization with whom he is negotiating or has any arrangement concerning prospective employment, has a financial interest Shall be fined not more than $10,000, or imprisoned not more than two years, or both.
121. lappuse - In computing any period of time prescribed or allowed by this part, by order of the court, or by any applicable statute, the day of the act, event or default after which the designated period of time begins to run is not to be included. The last day of the period so computed is to be included, unless it is a Saturday, Sunday, or legal holiday, in which event the period runs until the end of the next day which is neither a Saturday, Sunday, nor a holiday.
76. lappuse - ... to the United States attorney for the district embracing the place wherein the proceeding is brought, to the Attorney General, and to the head of his employing Federal agency.
122. lappuse - If evidence is objected to at the trial on the ground that it is not within the issues made by the pleadings, the court may allow the pleadings to be amended and shall do so freely when the presentation of the merits of the action will be subserved thereby and the objecting party fails to satisfy the court that the admission of such evidence would prejudice him in maintaining his action or defense upon the merits. The court may grant a continuance to enable the objecting party to meet such evidence.
99. lappuse - Government employee, participates personally and substantially as a Government officer or employee, through decision, approval, disapproval, recommendation, the rendering of advice, investigation, or otherwise, in a judicial or other proceeding, application, request for a ruling or other determination, contract, claim, controversy, charge, accusation, arrest, or other particular matter in which, to his knowledge, he, his spouse, minor child, partner, organization in which he is serving as officer,...
63. lappuse - If in a foreign language they must be accompanied by an English translation certified under oath by the translator, before a notary public or other person authorized by law to administer oaths for general purposes as a true and adequate translation.
20. lappuse - The Attorney General has been requested by me to instruct the Federal Bureau of Investigation of the Department of Justice to take charge of investigative work in matters relating to espionage, sabotage, and violations of the neutrality regulations.
124. lappuse - In a proceeding for enforcement, the court shall issue an order requiring the appearance of the witness or the production of the evidence or data within a reasonable...
143. lappuse - X Oil Import Administration, Department of the Interior XI Oil Import Appeals Board XV Federal Reserve System XVIII National Shipping Authority, Maritime Administration, Department of Commerce XIX Office of the Maritime Administrator, Department of Commerce Title 33 Navigation and...