Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
49 Stat act of June act of Mar active added Administrator agency allowances amended by sec amount application appointed appropriation act approved Army Atty authorized Board buildings Bureau citation claim Code Commission compensation Congress construction contract contractor Corps cost court Department determine directed disability discharged District of Columbia duty effect emergency employees enlisted entitled establishment Executive Order expenses February Federal force funds Government grade held hereby issued July labor lands limits March materials ment military month National Guard National Guard Bureau naval Navy necessary NOTES OF DECISIONS officers omitted original text paid paragraph payment pension performance period person prescribed President prior Provided Provided further purchase reason receive regulations repealed Reserve respect retired Secretary served statute supplies thereof tion Title transferred United Veterans War Department
54. lappuse - An Act to provide compensation for employees of the United States suffering injuries while in the performance of their duties, and for other purposes", approved September 7, 1916, as amended, shall extend to persons given employment under the provisions of this Act.
361. lappuse - ... no Individual shall be prosecuted or subjected to any penalty or forfeiture for or on account of any transaction, matter, or thing concerning which he Is compelled, after having claimed his privilege against self-incrimination, to testify or produce evidence, except that such individual so testifying shall not be exempt from prosecution and punishment for perjury committed in so testifying.
40. lappuse - That (a) before any contract, exceeding $2,000 in amount, for the construction, alteration, or repair of any public building or public work of the United States is awarded to any person, such person shall furnish to the United States the following bonds, which shall become binding upon the award of the contract to such person, who is hereinafter designated as "contractor...
405. lappuse - An Act making appropriations for the construction, repair, and preservation of certain public works on rivers and harbors and for other purposes...
104. lappuse - All other circumstances of the making of such writing or record, including lack of personal knowledge by the entrant or maker, may be shown to affect its weight, but they shall not affect its admissibility. The term business shall include business, profession, occupation and calling of every kind.
137. lappuse - It is hereby declared to be the policy of Congress to remove obstructions to the free flow of interstate and foreign commerce which tend to diminish the amount thereof ; and to provide for the general welfare by promoting the organization of industry for the purpose of cooperative action among trade groups...