Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Accordingly action additional Adopted allegations amended appears application argues asserts assignment authority believe Black broadcast cable system cable television Cablevision candidates carriage carrier carry CATV changes channel charges circuits City Class Commission's common carrier Company concerning consideration considered Corporation cost decision denied determine Docket effective employment equipment existing facilities fact failed FCC 2d FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION filed further granted indicated issue licensee matter needs Notice offering operation OPINION Order parties period permit persons petition petitioner present proceeding processing proposed public interest pursuant question radio raised reasonable receive reconsideration regard Regulations Released renewal Report and Order request result rulemaking Rules satellite Section separate serve showing signals specific station submitted subscribers supra tariff terminal tion transmitter violation waiver
651. lappuse - Interstate and foreign commerce in communication by wire and radio so as to make available, so far as possible, to all the people of the united States a rapid, efficient, nation-wide, and worldwide wire and radio communication service with adequate facilities at reasonable charges...
850. lappuse - If any licensee shall permit any person who is a legally qualified candidate for any public office to use a broadcasting station, he shall afford equal opportunities to all other such candidates for that office in the use of such broadcasting station...
112. lappuse - For the purpose of any investigation or any other proceeding under this act, any member of the Commission, or any officer designated by it, is empowered to administer oaths and affirmations, subpoena witnesses, compel their attendance, take evidence, and require the production of any books, papers, correspondence, memoranda, contracts, agreements, or other records which the Commission finds relevant or material to the inquiry.
589. lappuse - When rules are required by statute to be made on the record after opportunity for an agency hearing, sections 556 and 557 of this title apply instead of this subsection.
310. lappuse - The petition shall contain specific allegations of fact sufficient to show that the petitioner is a party in interest and that a grant of the application would be prima facie inconsistent with § 21.26 (a) . Such allegations of fact shall, except for those of which official notice may be taken, be supported by affidavit of a person or persons with personal knowledge thereof.
116. lappuse - In appraising the sufficiency of the complaint we follow, of course, the accepted rule that a complaint should not be dismissed for failure to state a claim unless it appears beyond doubt that the plaintiff can prove no set of facts in support of his claim which would entitle him to relief.
589. lappuse - Rule" means the whole or any part of any agency statement of general or particular applicability and future effect designed to implement, interpret, or prescribe law or policy...
589. lappuse - ... means the whole or a part of an agency statement of general or particular applicability and future effect designed to implement, interpret, or prescribe law or policy or describing the organization, procedure, or .practice requirements of an agency and includes the approval or prescription for the future of rates, wages, corporate or financial structures or reorganizations thereof, prices, facilities, appliances, services or allowances therefor or of valuations, costs, or accounting, or practices...
277. lappuse - Act has two elements: (1) the possession of monopoly power in the relevant market and (2) the willful acquisition or maintenance of that power as distinguished from growth or development as a consequence of a superior product, business acumen, or historic accident.
560. lappuse - All relevant and timely comments and reply comments will be considered by the Commission before final action is taken in this proceeding. In reaching its decision in this proceeding, the Commission may also take into account other relevant information before it, in addition to the specific comments invited by this Notice.