Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
able amendment amortized amount applications appraisal average banks believe bill Board BODFISH bonds borrower building and loan BULKLEY capital CHAIRMAN charge committee companies construction Corporation cost course demand dollars employment existing experience fact Fahey Federal feel field figures financing FRIEDLANDER funds give going GOLDSBOROUGH Government guaranteed Home Loan Home Owners houses income increase industry institutions interest investment lending limited loan associations losses materials matter mean million months mortgage obligation operation organization payment percent period present president problem proposed question real estate reason repairs represent reserve result RUSSELL savings Secretary Senator BARKLEY Senator COUZENS Senator KEAN Senator WAGNER situation statement thing tion United York
11. lappuse - ... shall not be considered as loans secured by real estate within the meaning of this section but shall be classed as ordinary commercial loans...
119. lappuse - Upon any such payment a receipt therefor shall be issued by the corporation to the United States and delivered to the Secretary of the Treasury, and shall be evidence of the stock ownership of the United States. There is hereby authorized to be appropriated the sum of $10,000,000, in addition to the $5,000,000 heretofore authorized, for the purpose of paying such subscription.
4. lappuse - Nothing herein shall be construed to exempt the real property of associations from either state, county or municipal taxes, to the same extent, according to its value, as other real property is taxed.
123. lappuse - Whoever makes any statement knowing it to be false or whoever willfully overvalues any security for the purpose of obtaining for himself or for any applicant any loan or extension thereof by renewal, deferment of action, or otherwise, or the acceptance, release or substitution of security therefor, or for the purpose of influencing in any way the action...
4. lappuse - Any and all notes, debentures, bonds or other such obligations issued by the corporation shall be exempt both as to principal and Interest from all taxation (except surtaxes, estate, inheritance, and gift taxes) now or hereafter imposed by the United States, by any territory, dependency or possession thereof, or by any state, county, municipality or local taxing authority.
9. lappuse - Corporation, including its franchise, its capital, reserves, and surplus, and .its income, shall be exempt from all taxation now or hereafter imposed by the United States, by any Territory, dependency, or possession thereof, or by any State, county, municipality, or local taxing authority...
5. lappuse - Reserve bank or of any board, commission, independent establishment, or executive department of the Government, including any field service thereof, may avail itself of the use of information, services, and facilities thereof in carrying out the provisions of this section.
119. lappuse - Commissioner but not to exceed thirty years from the date of insurance of the mortgage; "(4) contain complete amortization provisions satisfactory to the Commissioner requiring periodic payments by the mortgagor not in excess of his reasonable ability to pay as determined by the Commissioner...