Housing Legislation of 1964: Hearings Before a Subcommittee, Eighty-eighth Congress, Second Session, on S. 2468 and Other Pending Bills to Amend the Federal Housing Laws. February 19-20, 24-28, March 3, 1964
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1964 - 1189 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
activities adding additional Administrator agency amended amount annual applicable appropriate approved assistance Association authorized Banking bill Board buildings capital carry Chairman cities Commissioner Committee concerns Congress construction contract corporation cost Department determined direct displaced effective elderly eligible enactment established exceed existing extend facilities families farm Federal financing funds further Government grants Housing Act improvement income increase individual inserting interest involved issued Joint labor land legislation less lieu limited loans low-income low-rent means meet ment million mortgage insurance necessary objectives obligations operations organizations payments percent period permit persons planning present problems proposed public housing purchase reasonable recommend redevelopment rehabilitation relocation rental respect result Secretary Senator standards striking structures subsection thereof tion units urban renewal urban renewal area
529. lappuse - ... the realization as soon as feasible of the goal of a decent home and a suitable living environment for every American family...
59. lappuse - The accounts of the Corporation shall be audited annually in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards by independent certified public accountants or independent licensed public accountants certified or licensed by a regulatory authority of a State or other political subdivision of the United States.
117. lappuse - Act, as amended, is amended (1) by striking out the period at the end of "paragraph (5)" and inserting in lieu thereof " ; and" ; and (2) by adding after paragraph (5) a new paragraph as follows: "(6) to make such loans (either directly or in cooperation with banks or other lending institutions through agreements to participate on an immediate or deferred basis) as the Administration may determine to be necessary or appropriate to assist any small business concern...
21. lappuse - ... shall be conclusive, and its recommendation, if any, for the modification or setting aside of its original order, with the return of such additional evidence. The judgment and decree of the court shall be final, except that the same shall be subject to review by the Supreme Court upon certiorari as provided in section two hundred and forty of the Judicial Code.
80. lappuse - Defense, and bearing interest at rates determined by the Secretary of the Treasury, taking into consideration current market yields on outstanding marketable obligations of the United States of comparable maturities.
529. lappuse - The Congress hereby declares that the general welfare and security of the Nation and the health and living standards of its people require housing production and related community development sufficient to remedy the serious housing shortage, the elimination of substandard and other inadequate housing...
502. lappuse - ... a decent home and a suitable living environment for every American family, thus contributing to the development and redevelopment of communities and to the advancement of the growth, wealth, and security of the Nation.
152. lappuse - ... carrying out plans for a program of voluntary repair and rehabilitation of buildings or other improvements in accordance with the urban renewal plan...
59. lappuse - The Corporation shall be entitled to the free use of the United States mails in the same manner as the executive departments of the Government.
843. lappuse - ... the development of well-planned, integrated residential neighborhoods, the development and redevelopment of communities, and the production, at lower costs, of housing of sound standards of design, construction, livability, and size for adequate family life...