Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
acceptance accession accordance activities administration aeronautical Agency agreed amendment Annex application appropriate approval arrangements Article Assembly assignment authorized band basis Board of Governors bodies co-ordination communications concerned consider Contracting contributions Convention corporation costs Council countries decision deposited designated determined direction Director earth stations effect enter entry into force established executive facilities finding fixed flight frequency functions Government indicate INTELSAT interest interference investment shares Item July June launch Master means Meeting Member ment mobile NASA necessary notice notifying object Operating Agreement Organization outer space paragraph participating Parties period persons planned President procedures programme provisions pursuant radio ratification receipt received recommendations recorded referred Register Regulations relating representatives Republic request respect satellite Signatory Spa2 space segment space station submitted subparagraph technical telecommunications tion Treaty United users utilization voting withdrawal
14. lappuse - Each Party shall in exercising its national sovereignty have the right to withdraw from the Treaty if it decides that extraordinary events, related to the subject matter of this Treaty, have jeopardized the supreme interests of its country.
33. lappuse - January 1, 1967. 4. For States whose instruments of ratification or accession are deposited subsequent to the entry into force of this Treaty, it shall enter into force on the date of the deposit of their instruments of ratification or accession.
13. lappuse - Treaty before its entry into force In accordance with paragraph 3 of this Article may accede to It at any time. 2. This Treaty shall be subject to ratification by signatory States. Instruments of ratification and instruments of accession shall be deposited with the Governments of the Original Parties the United States of America, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, and the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics which are hereby designated the Depositary Governments.
71. lappuse - Treaty on Principles Governing the Activities of States in the Exploration and Use of Outer Space, including the Moon and Other Celestial Bodies, the Agreement on the Rescue of Astronauts, the Return of Astronauts and the Return of Objects Launched into Outer Space...
74. lappuse - ... 4. For States whose instruments of ratification or accession are deposited subsequent to the entry into force of this Treaty, it shall enter into force on the date of the deposit of their instruments of ratification or accession. 5. The Depositary Governments shall promptly inform all signatory and acceding States of the date of each signature, the date of deposit of each instrument of ratification...
12. lappuse - ... or any other nuclear explosion, at any place under its jurisdiction or control: (a) in the atmosphere; beyond its limits, including outer space; or under water, including territorial waters or high seas; or (b) in any other environment if such explosion causes radioactive debris to be present outside the territorial limits of the State under whose jurisdiction or* control such explosion is conducted.
25. lappuse - November 1947, which condemned propaganda designed or likely to provoke or encourage any threat to the peace, breach of the peace or act of aggression...
509. lappuse - Council shall be allowed travel expenses, including per diem in lieu of subsistence, in the same manner as persons employed intermittently in the Government service are allowed expenses under section 5703 (b) of title 5 of the United States Code.
26. lappuse - Outer space, including the moon and other celestial bodies, is not subject to national appropriation by claim of sovereignty, by means of use or occupation, or by any other means.