Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance activities added by sec administration agency agreement amended by sec amount application appropriate approved assistance attained authorized basis beginning calendar carry certificate charge child clause Code compensation cost coverage deduction deemed defined described determined disability earnings effective eligible employ employee employment ending entitled equal established extent facility Federal filed finds fiscal furnished hospital imposed income individual individual's institution insurance benefits Internal Revenue Code Labor less limitation means meets ment month monthly necessary nursing operation organization otherwise paid paragraph payable payment period person preceding prescribed prior pursuant quarter reasonable received reduced referred regulations relating request requirements respect retirement Secretary sentence Social Security specified standards subparagraph subsection taxable term thereof tion Trust Fund United wages Welfare
307. lappuse - ... the court the record of the further proceedings. Such new or modified findings of fact shall likewise be conclusive If supported by substantial evidence.
624. lappuse - ... (a) if the position offered is vacant due directly to a strike, lockout, or other labor dispute ; (b) if the wages, hours, or other conditions of the work offered are substantially less favorable to the individual than those prevailing for similar work in the locality; (c) if as a condition of being employed the individual would be required to join a company union or to resign from or refrain from joining any bona fide labor organization.
267. lappuse - Such investments may be made only in interest-bearing obligations of the United States or in obligations guaranteed as to both principal. and, interest by the United States.
234. lappuse - Federal share" for any State shall be 100 per centum less the State percentage and the State percentage shall be that percentage which bears the same ratio to 50 per centum as the per capita income of such State bears to the per capita income of the...
195. lappuse - Commissioner thereupon shall file in the court the record of the proceedings on which he based his action, as provided in section 2112 of title 28, United States Code.
92. lappuse - agricultural labor" includes all service performed (1) On a farm, in the employ of any person, in connection with cultivating the soil, or in connection with raising or harvesting any agricultural or horticultural commodity, including the raising, shearing, feeding, caring for, training, and management of livestock, bees, poultry, and fur-bearing animals and wildlife.
580. lappuse - ... (3) in connection with the production or harvesting of any commodity defined as an agricultural commodity in section 15 (g) of the Agricultural Marketing Act, as amended (12 USC 1141J), or in connection with the ginning of cotton, or in connection with the operation or maintenance of ditches, canals, reservoirs, or waterways, not owned or operated for profit, used exclusively for supplying and storing water for farming purposes...
575. lappuse - For purposes of this chapter, the term "employment" means » any service, of whatever nature, performed after 1954 * *; except that * * * such term shall not include ***** (8) (A) Service performed by a duly ordained, commissioned, or licensed minister of a church in the exercise of his ministry or by a member of a religious order in the exercise of duties required by such order...