Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action activities additional administration agency allotment amended American amount application appropriated approved areas assistance attending authorized basic bill carry Chairman Commissioner Committee Congress construction cost course Defense Department determined effective effort employment ending engineers established expenditures facilities Federal Federal Government fields financed fiscal force funds further going Government graduate grants Health high school higher education improvement income increase individual industry inserting institution of higher interest June 30 labor less limited loan means meet million necessary Office operation opportunity paid payments percent period persons preparation President problem proposed pursuant reasonable receive respect responsibility secondary Secretary Senator subsection sums teachers teaching term thereof tion United universities vocational Welfare young youth
91. lappuse - ... the court the record of the further proceedings. Such new or modified findings of fact shall likewise be conclusive if supported by substantial evidence.
25. lappuse - Such notes or other obligations shall bear interest at a rate determined by the Secretary of the Treasury, taking into consideration the current average market yield on outstanding marketable obligations of the United States of comparable maturities during the month preceding the issuance of the notes or other obligations.
463. lappuse - Nothing contained in this Act shall be construed to authorize any department, agency, officer, or employee of the United States to exercise any direction, supervision, or control over the curriculum, program of instruction, administration, or personnel of any educational institution or school system...
271. lappuse - ... be paid wages at rates not less than those prevailing on similar construction in the locality as determined by the Secretary of Labor in accordance with the Davis-Bacon Act, as amended...
68. lappuse - ... credits are accepted, on transfer, by not less than three institutions which are so accredited, for credit on the same basis as if transferred from an institution so accredited.
46. lappuse - ... (2) sets forth policies and procedures which assure that Federal funds made available under this section for any fiscal year will be so used as to supplement and, to the extent practical, increase the level of funds that would, in the absence of such Federal funds, be made available for purposes which meet the requirements of subsection (a), and in no case supplant such funds...
90. lappuse - For purposes of this subsection, the Commissioner shall publish a list of nationally recognized accrediting agencies or associations which he determines to be reliable authority as to the quality of training offered. (c) The term "Commissioner" means the Commissioner of Education.
69. lappuse - ... (2) is legally authorized within such State to provide a program of education beyond secondary education, (3) provides an educational program for which it awards a bachelor's degree or provides not less than a two-year program which is acceptable for full credit toward such a degree...
48. lappuse - United States for the three most recent consecutive years for which satisfactory data are available from the Department of Commerce. Such promulgation shall be conclusive for each of the two fiscal years in the period beginning July 1 next succeeding such promulgation...