Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance acquired acquisition action activities addition Administrator agency agreement amended amount applicable appropriate approval assistance authorized carry claim concerned Congress conservation construction contract cooperative cost deems Department deposits designated determined easements effective established exceed exchange existing extension facilities Federal Federal agency Federal lands fiscal fish forest land Forest Service funds further Government granted head hereby improvement interest Interior involved issued June jurisdiction lease limited located means mineral mining national forest necessary needs notice operation organizations otherwise owner payment period permit person practices prescribe President prevention programs proposed protection Provided public lands purchase pursuant reasonable recommendations recreation regulations renewable reservation respect right-of-way river roads Secretary of Agriculture species Stat subsection supply System thereof timber trail transferred United utilization Wilderness wildlife
275. lappuse - Council") . The Council shall be composed of three members who shall be appointed by the President to serve at his pleasure, by and with the advice and consent of the Senate. The President shall designate one of the members of the Council to serve as Chairman.
374. lappuse - Each agency, in accordance with published rules, shall make available for public inspection and copying (A) final opinions, including concurring and dissenting opinions, as well as orders, made in the adjudication of cases; (B) those statements of policy and interpretations which have been adopted by the agency and are not published in the Federal Register; and (C) administrative staff manuals and instructions to staff that affect a member of the public; 309 Sec.
272. lappuse - Nation may (1) fulfill the responsibilities of each generation as trustee of the environment for succeeding generations; (2) assure for all Americans safe, healthful, productive, and esthetically and culturally pleasing surroundings; (249) (3) attain the widest range of beneficial uses of the environment without degradation, risk to health or safety, or other undesirable and unintended consequences...
263. lappuse - The values of the properties so exchanged either shall be approximately equal, or if they are not approximately equal, the values shall be equalized by the payment of cash to the grantor or to the Secretary as the circumstances require.
272. lappuse - The Congress authorizes and directs that, to the fullest extent possible: (1) the policies, regulations, and public laws of the United States shall be interpreted and administered in accordance with the policies set forth in this chapter, and (2) all agencies of the Federal Government shall...
348. lappuse - The President may, from time to time, promulgate such rules and regulations as may be necessary and proper to carry out any of the provisions of this Act ; and he may exercise any power or authority conferred on him by this Act through such department, agency, or officer as he shall direct.
98. lappuse - ... acting within the scope of his office or employment, under circumstances where the United States, if a private person, would be liable to the claimant in accordance with the law of the place where the act or omission occurred...
115. lappuse - ... shall be covered into the Treasury and shall constitute a special fund, which is hereby appropriated and made available until expended, as the Secretary of Agriculture may direct, for...