Guaranteed Job Opportunity Act: Hearings Before the Subcommittee on Employment and Productivity of the Committee on Labor and Human Resources, United States Senate, One Hundredth Congress, First Session on S. 777 to Guarantee a Work Opportunity for All Americans, and for Other Purposes, 2. daļa
United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Human Resources. Subcommittee on Employment and Productivity
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1987
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
able adults agencies allowed Americans Association barrier become believe benefits bill clients companies CONGRESS THE LIBRARY cost Council developed disabled Americans disabled individuals disabled persons employed employers employment fact Federal funding Handicapped Harris hearing hiring human important income increase Independent Living individuals Institute issue labor force lack less LIBRARY OF CONGRESS limitations major managers mean meet mental Michigan million offer opportunities organizations participation percent personal assistance services persons with disabilities physical population President's Committee problems productive programs question range reasons receive Recommendations rehabilitation represent Senator HARKIN serve social sources Subcommittee survey Table Thank types United University veterans Washington WEICKER women workers York
27. lappuse - The Secretary of the Treasury The Secretary of Defense The Attorney General The Secretary of the Interior The Secretary of Agriculture The Secretary of Commerce The Secretary of Labor The Secretary of Health and Human Services The Secretary of Housing and Urban Development The Secretary of Transportation The Secretary of Energy The Secretary of Education...
160. lappuse - Activities of daily living include shopping, performing household chores, preparing meals, managing money, walking, going outside, bathing, dressing, using the toilet, getting in or out of a bed or chair, and eating.
14. lappuse - ... that the average cost of employing a person with a disability is about the same as the cost of employing a non-disabled person.
34. lappuse - ... Information Center, 1900 E Street NW, Washington, DC 20415. AFFIRMATIVE ACTION PROGRAM Employers with federal contracts or subcontracts of $10,000 or more are required to take affirmative action to employ and advance Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans. Legislative requirements are administered by the US Department of Labor's Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP). SMALL BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION Ever thought about starting your own business? The Small Business Administration...
16. lappuse - Employers gave the hiring of disabled people a lower priority than the hiring of people from other minority groups and elderly persons.
62. lappuse - President's Committee on Employment of the Handicapped 1 1 1 1 20th Street, NW, Room 636 Washington, DC 20036 (202) 653-5044 All publications free of charge.
108. lappuse - Counsel is very familiar with my attitude in that regard, and I can assure you that we will do everything we can to see that somebody it may or may not be the Lawyers...
9. lappuse - I just want to say to all of our witnesses, your statements will be made a part of the record in their entirety, and you can testify any way you wish.
79. lappuse - ... Life," refers to an upheaval that apparently involved a complete reorientation of mass opinion : To whom shall I speak today? People are greedy. . . . Gentleness of spirit has perished. All the people are impudent. . . . People laugh at crimes of him who before Would have enraged the righteous. . . . There are no just men. The earth has been given over to evil doers.