Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance action active active duty administrative affairs agency amended applicant appropriate approval assigned Assistant authorized basis Board charge Chief of Naval civilian Class command commanding officer concerning considered contain copy cost Counsel Defense dental Department dependents designated determination direct discharge disclosure documents duty effect employees event exempt facilities Federal fees Forces foreign forward Government granted individual interest issue lights limited maintained Marine Corps material matters ment military Naval Operations Navy NDRB necessary notification obtained officer organization paragraph participation patient performance person personnel present prior procedures programs reason received records regulations release request Reserve responsible result rules Secretary Send serv ship specific statement Subpart system of records tion treatment United unless
185. lappuse - An employee shall avoid any action, whether or not specifically prohibited by this subpart, which might result in, or create the appearance of: (1) Using public office for private gain; (2) Giving preferential treatment to any person; (3) Impeding Government efficiency or economy; (4) Losing complete independence or impartiality; (5) Making a Government decision outside official channels; or (6) Affecting adversely the confidence of the public in the integrity of the Government.
327. lappuse - Provided, That any award, compromise, or settlement in excess of $25,000 shall be effected only with the prior written approval of the Attorney General or his designee.
40. lappuse - ... contained in or related to examination, operating, or condition reports prepared by, on behalf of, or for the use of any agency responsible for the regulation or supervision of financial institutions; and (9) geological and geophysical information and data (including maps) concerning wells.
63. lappuse - ... (6) testing or examination material used solely to determine individual qualifications for appointment or promotion in the Federal service the disclosure of which would compromise the objectivity or fairness of the testing or examination process...
384. lappuse - ... environmental problems and, where consistent with the foreign policy of the United States, lend appropriate support to initiatives, resolutions, and programs designed to maximize international cooperation in anticipating and preventing a decline in the quality of mankind's world environment; (F) make available to States, counties, municipalities, institutions, and individuals, advice and information useful in restoring, maintaining, and enhancing the quality of the environment...
355. lappuse - ... and while sitting in the exercise of said jurisdiction shall be known and referred to as the small claims court...