Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance action additional Administrator advertising agency agreement amended amount applicable apportionment appropriate approved areas assistance authorized benefits bridge Bureau Chairman claim clause Commerce Committee completion compliance connection construction contract contractor contractor or subcontractor cost deemed designated determination direct District effect employee employment ending equal established estimates Executive expenditure Federal Federal-aid highway filed findings fiscal forest funds furnish gasoline Government head hearing highway department imposed interest Interstate System involved issued July June 30 lands limitation manufacturer materials means ment necessary obligations officer operation opportunity otherwise paid paragraph payment performed period permitted person plans prescribed prior provisions Public Law pursuant reasonable received records regulations relating request respect responsible roads rules Secretary of Labor signs specifications standards Stat subsection term thereof tion United unless vehicle wage
259. lappuse - States (a) Whoever receives any salary, or any contribution to or supplementation of salary, as compensation for his service as an officer or employee of the executive branch of the United States...
78. lappuse - For purposes of this chapter, the term "agricultural labor" includes all service performed (1) on a farm, in the employ of any person, in connection with cultivating the soil, or in connection with raising or harvesting any agricultural or horticultural commodity, including the raising, shearing, feeding, caring for, training, and management of livestock, bees, poultry, and fur-bearing animals and wildlife...
223. lappuse - No contract or purchase on behalf of the United States shall be made unless the same is authorized by law, or is under an appropriation adequate to its fulfillment. except in the War and Navy Departments, for clothing, subsistence, forage, fuel, quarters or transportation, which, however, shall not exceed the necessities of the current year.
231. lappuse - The Contractor warrants that no person or selling agency has been employed or retained to solicit or secure this contract, upon an agreement or understanding for a commission, percentage, brokerage, or contingent fee, excepting bona fide employees or bona fide established commercial or selling agencies maintained by the Contractor for the purpose of securing business. For breach or violation of this warranty the Government shall have the right to annul this contract without liability or in its discretion...
261. lappuse - States, shall, directly or indirectly, solicit or receive, or be in any manner concerned in soliciting or receiving, any assessment, subscription, or contribution for any political purpose whatever, from any officer, clerk, or employee of the United States...
213. lappuse - All transfers and assignments made of any claim upon the United States, or of any part or share thereof, or interest therein, whether absolute or conditional, and whatever may be the consideration therefor, and all powers of attorney, orders, or other authorities for receiving payment of any such claim, or of any part or share thereof, shall be absolutely null and void, unless they are freely made and executed in the presence of at least two attesting witnesses, after the allowance of such a claim,...
227. lappuse - Board, its member, agent, or agency, there to produce evidence if so ordered, or there to give testimony touching the matter under investigation or in question; and any failure to obey such order of the court may be punished by said court as a contempt thereof.
267. lappuse - Any claim arising out of assault, battery, false imprisonment, false arrest, malicious prosecution, abuse of process, libel, slander, misrepresentation, deceit, or interference with contract rights.
267. lappuse - Any claim based upon an act or omission of an employee of the Government, exercising due care, in the execution of a statute or regulation, whether or not such statute or regulation be valid, or based upon the exercise or performance or the failure to exercise or perform a discretionary function or duty on the part of a federal agency or an employee of the Government, whether or not the discretion involved be abused.