Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
able activities adjustment Administrator agency allotment amended amount application appropriate approved assistance Association authorized bill blind blind persons centers cerebral palsied Chairman clients Committee concerned construction continued cost Department designated determine Education effective eligibility employment establish evaluation existing Federal fiscal function funds give going Government grants handicapped individuals Health hearing House important increased interest involved language legislation limited living means meet ment mental necessary Office operation organizations participation patients payments period persons physical potential present problems proposed question reason receive record regulations rehabilitation agencies rehabilitation facilities rehabilitation program rehabilitation services retarded Secretary Senator CRANSTON served severely disabled severely handicapped social specific speech statement tion United vocational rehabilitation vocational rehabilitation services Washington Welfare
27. lappuse - State plan approved under this section, finds that (1) the State plan has been so changed that it no longer complies with the requirements of subsection (a) of this section ; or (2) in the administration of the plan there is a failure to comply substantially with any such provision...
97. lappuse - ... assistance is given or used, and the amount of that portion of the cost of the project or undertaking supplied by other sources, and such other records as will facilitate an effective audit.
641. lappuse - ... to each of the remaining States under the preceding sentence, but with such adjustments as may be necessary to prevent the allotment of any of such remaining States from being thereby reduced to less than that amount.
216. lappuse - States shall be entitled to recover from the applicant or other owner of the facility the amount bearing the same ratio to the then value (as determined by agreement of the parties or by action brought in the United States district court for the district in which such...
412. lappuse - Congress may determine for (1) making grants to States and public and other nonprofit organizations and. agencies for paying part of the cost of research or demonstration projects...
227. lappuse - Administrator to be necessary for the proper and efficient operation of the plan; (6) provide that the State agency will make such reports, in such form and containing such information, as the...
151. lappuse - Mental retardation refers to subaverage general intellectual functioning which originates during the developmental period and is associated with impairment in adaptive behavior.
215. lappuse - Architect and his representatives shall at all times have access to the work wherever it is in preparation or progress and the Contractor shall provide proper facilities for such access and for inspection.
12. lappuse - United States for the three most recent consecutive years for which satisfactory data are available from the Department of Commerce. Such promulgation shall be conclusive for each of the two fiscal years in the period beginning July 1 next succeeding such promulgation...