Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
acres addition affairs agency agent allotments amount annual appropriated Assistant attendance authority average awarded band Boarding school Boarding-school boys buildings bushels cattle charge Chicago City civilization condition Congress contracts County court Creek crops cultivated Dakota Delivered delivery Department dozen employés expenses fact families farmer farming fund furnished girls give given Government head houses hundred improvements inches increase Indian Territory industrial instructions interest Interior Iron July June 30 Kansas labor Lake lands living located March ment miles Mission months Name necessary Number paid past persons Points police pounds present progress pupils purchase Quantity raised rates received reservation result River Saint Secretary Sept Sioux supplies taken teacher tion treaty tribe United Wichita York
275. lappuse - And if any conveyance shall be made of the lands set apart and allotted as herein provided, or any contract made, touching the same, before the expiration of the time above mentioned, such conveyance or contract shall be absolutely null and void...
275. lappuse - Territory where such land is located, and that at the expiration of said period the United States will convey the same by patent to said Indian, or his heirs as aforesaid, in fee, discharged of said trust and free of all charge or incumbrance whatsoever...
269. lappuse - Red river ; then following the course of the Rio Roxo westward, to the degree of longitude 100 west from London, and 23 from Washington ; then crossing the said Red river, and running thence by a line due north, to the river Arkansas ; thence following the course of the southern bank of the Arkansas, to its source, in latitude 42 north: and thence by that parallel of latitude to the south sea.
269. lappuse - The whole being as laid down in Melish's map of the United States, published at Philadelphia, improved to the first of January, 1818.
273. lappuse - That the liability of the Government under this act shall be limited to such articles of personal property as the Secretary of War, in his discretion, shall decide to be reasonable, useful, necessary, and proper for such officer or soldier while in quarters, engaged in the public service, in the line of duty...
275. lappuse - ... within any Territory of the United States, and either within or without an Indian reservation, shall be subject therefor to the laws of such Territory relating to said crimes, and shall be tried therefor in the same courts and in the same manner and shall be subject to the same penalties as are all other persons charged with the commission of said crimes, respectively ; and the said courts are hereby given jurisdiction in all such cases...
176. lappuse - SIR: in compliance with your instructions, I have the honor to submit the following report of the...
156. lappuse - GENERAL : In compliance with your request, I have the honor to submit the...
273. lappuse - Where it appears that the loss or destruction of the private property of the claimant was in consequence of his having given his attention to the saving of the property belonging to the United States which was in danger at the same time and under similar circumstances.