Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
additional Agriculture allowed amended America amount applicable approved Army authorized Board bonds bridge buildings Bureau cents centum claims clerks collected Columbia commission Commissioner Company Congress construction continue contract corporation court deductions deficiency appropriation Department designated determined directed District duty employees ending entitled exceed expenses fiscal follows foreign further Government hereby House of Representatives hundred imposed income Indian interest issued July June lands limited maintenance manufacturer March means ment military month naval navire Navy necessary November officers operation paid payment period person port Post prescribed President purchase received regulations repairs respect River Secretary Senate station subdivision supplies term Territory thereof tion transferred transportation Treasury United vessels
234. lappuse - Columbia, the compensation received as such), of whatever kind and in whatever form paid, or from professions, vocations, trades, businesses, commerce, or sales, or dealings in property, whether real or personal, growing out of the ownership or use of or interest in such property; also from interest, rent, dividends, securities, or the transaction of any business carried on for gain or profit, or gains or profits and income derived from any source whatever.
307. lappuse - SEC. 3226. No suit or proceeding shall be maintained in any court for the recovery of any internal-revenue tax alleged to have been erroneously or illegally assessed or collected, or of any penalty claimed to have been collected without authority, or of any sum alleged to have been excessive or in any manner wrongfully collected...
235. lappuse - ... traveling expenses (including the entire amount expended for meals and lodging) while away from home in the pursuit of a trade or business...
251. lappuse - Debts ascertained to be worthless and charged off within the taxable year (or, in the discretion of the Commissioner, a reasonable addition to a reserve for bad debts) ; and when satisfied that a debt is recoverable only in part, the Commissioner may allow such debt, in an amount not in excess of the part charged off within the taxable year, as a deduction.
234. lappuse - The amount of all items of gross income shall be included in the gross income for the taxable year in which received by the taxpayer, unless, under methods of accounting permitted under section 41, any such amounts are to be properly accounted for as of a different period.
274. lappuse - Any transfer of a material part of his property in the nature of a final disposition or distribution thereof, made by the decedent within two years prior to his death without such a consideration, shall, unless shown to the contrary, be deemed to have been made in contemplation of death within the meaning of this title...
258. lappuse - Taxes and other expenses paid during the taxable year exclusively upon or with respect to the real estate owned by the company, not including taxes assessed against local benefits of a kind tending to increase the value of the property assessed...
296. lappuse - Act shall not be construed to apply to the manufacture, sale, distribution, giving away, dispensing, or possession of preparations and remedies which do not contain more than two grains of opium, or more than one-fourth of a grain of morphine, or more than one-eighth of a grain of heroin, or more than one grain of codeine, or any salt or derivative...
164. lappuse - An Act to create a Federal Trade Commission, to define its powers and duties, and for other purposes...
245. lappuse - If any tax required under this section to be deducted and withheld Is paid by the recipient of the Income, It shall not be re-collected from the withholding agent; nor In cases In which the tax Is so paid shall any penalty be Imposed upon or collected from the recipient of the Income or the withholding agent for failure to return or pay the same, unless such failure was fraudulent and for the purpose of evading payment.