Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
additional administration adult amended annual apply areas Association average bill cent CHAIRMAN committee Congress continue costs coverage covered Department differential earnings economic effect elasticities employed employees establishment estimated exemption fact Fair Labor Standards February federal minimum wage Female figures firms force higher hour hourly impact increase indicate industry Labor Standards Act legislation less living Male million minimum wage minimum wage rate months Non-White operating opportunities overtime percent period persons position present problem processing production proposed Puerto Rico question raise reason reduce result retail Secretary Senator September statement subsection Table Taft teenagers THOMPSON tion tipped unemployment rate United wage increases White Teens workers young youth
335. lappuse - FINDING AND DECLARATION OF POLICY SEC. 2. (a) The Congress hereby finds that the existence, in industries engaged in commerce or in the production of goods for commerce, of labor conditions detrimental to the maintenance of the minimum standard of living necessary for health, efficiency, and general well-being of workers...
12. lappuse - In determining the amount of such penalty or whether it should be remitted or mitigated and in what amount, the appropriateness of such penalty to the size of the business of the person charged and the gravity of the violation shall be considered. The amount of such penalty when finally determined...
7. lappuse - ... in connection with the operation of a street, suburban or interurban electric railway, or local trolley or motorbus carrier, if the rates and services of such railway or carrier are subject to regulation by a State or local agency (regardless of whether or not such railway or carrier is public or private or operated for profit or not for profit) , or...
33. lappuse - The head of each such department, agency, or unit shall comply with such rules, regulations, orders, and instructions which shall include a provision that an employee or applicant for employment shall be notified of any final action taken on any complaint of discrimination filed by him thereunder.
194. lappuse - ... health, efficiency, and general well-being of workers without substantially curtailing employment or earning power.
15. lappuse - ... shall issue such rules, regulations, orders, and instructions as it deems necessary and appropriate to carry out its responsibilities under this section. The Civil Service Commission shall...