Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
48 Stat addition affiliates amended amount annual application appropriate assets associate authorized balance sheet basis broker or dealer capital caption certificates chapter charged Column Commission connection contained contract copies cost deemed deposited determination director distribution documents effective employee exchange exemption exhibits expense filed fiscal funds furnished future given hearing held holders holding income indicated Instructions interest investment issued issuer Item loss material matter means ment NOTE notice offering officer options otherwise paragraph party period person position principal prior proceeding profit proposed prospectus purchase pursuant reason received records reference registration statement regulations relating request respect rules Schedule securities Securities Exchange separately shares specified subsidiaries surplus term thereof tion trading transaction trust underwriter United unless voting
100. lappuse - ... ruling or other determination, contract, claim, controversy, charge, accusation, arrest, or other particular matter in which, to his knowledge, he, his spouse, minor child, partner, organization in which he Is serving as officer, director, trustee, partner or employee. or any person or organization with whom he is negotiating or has any arrangement concerning prospective employment, has a financial interest Shall be fined not more than $10,000, or imprisoned not more than two years, or both.
224. lappuse - equity security" means any stock or similar security; or any security convertible, with or without consideration, into such a security, or carrying any warrant or right to subscribe to or purchase such a security; or any such warrant or right; or any other security which the...
101. lappuse - For the purposes of sections 205 and 207 of this title, the term "official responsibility" means the direct administrative or operating authority, whether intermediate or final, and either exercisable alone or with others, and either personally or through subordinates, to approve, disapprove, or otherwise direct Government action.
207. lappuse - As specified in section 4(3) of the Act if the registration statement was the subject of a stop order issued under section 8 of the Act; or (2) As the Commission may provide upon application or on its own motion in a particular case. (e) Nothing in this section shall affect the obligation to deliver a prospectus pursuant to the provisions of section 5 of the Act by a dealer who is acting as an underwriter with respect to the securities involved or who is engaged in a transaction as to securities...
133. lappuse - control" (including the terms "controlling", "controlled by" and "under common control with") means the possession, direct or indirect, of the power to direct or cause the direction of the management and policies of a person, whether through the ownership of voting securities, by contract...
353. lappuse - ... containing any statement which, at the time and in the light of the circumstances under which it is made, is false or misleading with respect to any material fact, or which omits to state any material fact necessary In order to make the statements therein not false or misleading or necessary to correct any statement in any earlier communication with respect to the solicitation of a proxy for the same meeting or subject matter which has become false or misleading.
260. lappuse - If the business ordinarily results in actions for negligence or other claims, no such action or claim need be described unless it departs from the normal kind of such actions. 2. No information need be given with respect to any proceeding which involves primarily a claim for damages if the amount involved, exclusive of interest and costs, does not exceed 10 percent of the current assets of the registrant and its subsidiaries on a consolidated basis.
461. lappuse - Include the name of each person whose interest in any transaction is described and the nature of the relationship by reason of which such interest is required to be described. Where it is not practicable to state the approximate amount of the interest, the approximate amount involved in the transaction shall be indicated.
430. lappuse - As to any securities sold privately, name the persons or identify the class of persons to whom the securities were sold. (c) As to securities sold for cash, state the aggregate offering price and the aggregate underwriting discounts or commissions. As to any securities sold otherwise than for cash, state the nature of the transaction and the nature and aggregate amount of consideration received by the bank.