Policies, Programs, and Activities of the Department of the Interior: Hearings, Ninetieth Congress, First Session, 4-6. sējumi
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1967
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
acquisition activities additional Administration agencies amount Appropriations areas Assistant authorized basic BLACK Bureau California capacity Chairman committee completed concerned Congress construction contract cost CRAFTs Department directed Director economic effective engineering established estimate facilities Federal figure fiscal follows funds future going Government HARTzog Historic increase industry interest Interior irrigation Island Johnson land land and water legislation look major means meet ment million Mission 66 National Park National Park Service natural needs Office operation Outdoor Recreation percent planning plant pollution possible present President problems produce projects proposed question Reclamation recommendations record recreation RENNE requested responsibility River Saline Secretary sources statement supply TAYLOR Thank tion trails United utilities values visitor Washington water conservation water resources WYATT
8. lappuse - ... to conserve the scenery and the natural and historic objects and the wildlife therein and to provide for the enjoyment of the same in such manner and by such means as will leave them unimpaired for the enjoyment of future generations.
108. lappuse - Council shall (1) advise the President and the Congress on matters relating to historic preservation; recommend measures to coordinate activities of Federal, State, and local agencies and private institutions and individuals relating to historic preservation...
90. lappuse - ... shall be based upon the average rate of interest payable by the Treasury on interest-bearing marketable securities of the United States outstanding at the end of the fiscal year preceding such computation which, upon original issue, had terms to maturity of 15 years or more.
41. lappuse - The Congress declares that the maintenance of the national economy at a high level is vital to the best interests of the United States, but that some of our...
39. lappuse - I shall be happy to respond to any questions which you or other members of the committee may have...
108. lappuse - Act authorized the Secretary of the Interior to "expand and maintain a national register of districts, sites, buildings, structures, and objects significant in American history, architecture, archeology, and culture" (as well as engineering, added in a later amendment).
9. lappuse - Subsection (b) of section 6 generally provides for review by the National Capital Planning Commission and the Commission of Fine Arts...