Improving Technology Transfer Programs at Department of Energy Laboratories: Hearing Before the Subcommittee on Regulation, Business Opportunities, and Energy of the Committee on Small Business, House of Representatives, One Hundred Second Congress, Second Session, Washington, DC, December 4, 1992, 4. sējums
United States, United States. Congress. House. Committee on Small Business. Subcommittee on Regulation, Business Opportunities, and Energy
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1993 - 233 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accountability activities Administration agencies agreements American applications approval areas Association authority budget Center Chairman WYDEN collaborative Committee companies competitiveness concerns Congress continue cooperative Corporation Council CRADA Department of Energy directors economic effective efforts engineering establish example Executive experience facilities federal laboratories Federal labs field firms funding going important improve increased individual industry initiatives interest involved issues joint laboratories major manufacturing materials measurement million mission model CRADA months Motorola MTCs National Institute National Laboratory needs negotiate NIST NIST's Office operated opportunity organizations participants partnerships percent performance potential President private sector problems programs projects proposed recommendations responsibility Sandia signed small businesses specific standards statement subcommittee success technical technology transfer University
127. lappuse - Congress created the Bureau of the Budget (now the Office of Management and Budget) to review the morass of agency budgetary information and to approve agency budget requests.
110. lappuse - American Assembly of Collegiate Schools of Business American Association for the Advancement of Science American Business Conference American Council for Capital Formation American Council on Education American Electronics Association American Enterprise Institute American Management Association American Productivity and Quality Center American Society for Training and Development Aspen Institute...
196. lappuse - Energy before the Committee on Small Business Subcommittee on Regulation, Business Opportunities, and Energy United States House of Representatives December 4, 1992 Mr.
53. lappuse - I would like to express my appreciation to you for the opportunity to appear before you on behalf of my bill, HR 272.
127. lappuse - NSPE is unlike the societies representing the major branches of engineering, such as the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE), the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), and the American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE).
46. lappuse - The Federal Technology Transfer Act of 1986 and the National Competitiveness Technology Transfer Act of 1989...
1. lappuse - Rayburn House Office Building, Hon. Ron Wyden (chairman of the subcommittee) presiding. Chairman WYDEN. The subcommittee will come to order. Today the Subcommittee on Regulation, Business Opportunities and Technology examines the protection of our fellow citizens involved in clinical trials of unapproved drugs and medical devices.
53. lappuse - Agency, before the House Committee on Small Business, Subcommittee on Regulation, Business Opportunities, and Energy, Protecting the Environment in North American Free Trade Agreement Negotiations, Serial 102-44, 102d Congress, 1st Session (September 30, 1991), pp.