Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
addition Administrator agents alcohol allowed amended amount applicable approval assessment authorized basis Board bond centum chapter claim collected collector Commissioner computed containing contract corporation court dealer debtor deduction deemed deficiency determined distilled spirits distribution district dividends duties effect employee excess exchange exempt expenses export filed foreign gain gross income imported individual interest internal revenue issued July June less liability liquor loss manner manufacturer means months necessary notice officer otherwise package paid paragraph payment penalty period person petition possession powers prescribed prior proceeding produced provided in section provisions received reference refund regulations relating removed respect rules Secretary securities sell sold stamps Stat Statutes subchapter subsection surtax tax imposed taxable taxpayer term thereof tion Title tobacco transfer Treasury trust United unless wine
12. lappuse - ... rentals or other payments required to be made as a condition to the continued use or possession, for purposes of the trade or business, of property to which the taxpayer has not taken or is not taking title or in which he has no equity.
50. lappuse - capital assets" means property held by the taxpayer (whether or not connected with his trade or business), but does not include stock in trade of the taxpayer or other property of a kind which would properly be included in the inventory of the taxpayer if on hand at the close of the taxable year, or property held by the taxpayer primarily for sale to customers in the ordinary course of his trade or business...
24. lappuse - BASIS. (a) DEALERS IN PERSONAL PROPERTY. Under regulations prescribed by the Commissioner with the approval of the Secretary, a person who regularly sells or otherwise disposes of personal property on the installment plan may return as income therefrom in any taxable year that proportion of the installment payments actually received in that year which the gross profit realized or to be realized when payment is completed, bears to the total contract price.
clxxv. lappuse - In any court of the United States and in any court established by Act of Congress, any writing or record, whether in the form of an entry in a book or otherwise, made as a memorandum or record of any act, transaction, occurrence, or event, shall be admissible as evidence...
137. lappuse - person" as used in this section includes an officer or employee of a corporation or a member or employee of a partnership, who as such officer, employee, or member is under a duty to perform the act in respect of which the violation occurs.
46. lappuse - ... gross income from the property during the taxable year, excluding from such gross income an amount equal to any rents or royalties paid or incurred by the taxpayer in respect of the property.
30. lappuse - ... or to permit any income return or copy thereof or any book containing any abstract or particulars thereof to be seen or examined by any person except as provided by law...
37. lappuse - No gain or loss shall be recognized if property is transferred to a corporation by one or more persons solely in exchange for stock or securities in such corporation, and immediately after the exchange such person or persons are in control of the corporation...
41. lappuse - ... then the basis shall be the same as it would be in the hands of the transferor, increased in the amount of gain or decreased in the amount of loss recognized to the transferor upon such transfer under the law applicable to the year in which the transfer was made; (9) Tax-free distributions.
clxxiii. lappuse - It has general jurisdiction of all "claims founded upon the Constitution of the United States or any law of Congress, except for pensions, or upon any regulation of an Executive Department, or upon any contract, expressed or implied, with the Government of the United States, or for damages, liquidated or unliquidated, in cases not sounding in tort, in respect of which claims the party would be entitled to redress against the United States, either in a court of law, equity, or admiralty, if the United...