Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance action activities Administrative agency agent amended appeal application appropriate approval assigned Assistant Attorney authority Board Bureau CALIFORNIA Chapter charge Civil claim Code Commission Commissioner Committee compensation complaint concerning conduct contained copies court criminal decision deemed Department of Justice Deputy designated determination direction Director Division documents duties effect employee employment examiner Executive facts Federal filed final foreign functions furnished Government hearing Immigration individual institution interest Internal involving issued LIBRARY material matters means ment Naturalization notice officer Order organization otherwise paragraph parole participated party perform period person petition Policy political practice presentation principal prisoner proceedings proposed pursuant reason received records REFERENCE registration statement regulations relating release representative request respect responsibility Rule Security sentence served Service Stat Subpart supervision Supplement term thereof tion Title United UNIVERSITY witnesses youth
85. lappuse - ... particular matter in which, to his knowledge, he, his spouse, minor child, partner, organization in which he is serving as officer, director, trustee, partner or employee, or any person or organization with whom he is negotiating or has any arrangement concerning prospective employment, has a financial interest Shall be fined not more than $10,000, or imprisoned not more than two years, or both.
134. lappuse - Agency for International Development Federal Procurement Regulations System Aging, Administration on Agricultural Research Service Agricultural Stabilization and Conservation Service Agriculture Department Agricultural Research Service Agricultural Stabilization and Conservation Service Commodity Credit Corporation Commodity Exchange Authority Commodity Exchange Commission Consumer and Marketing Service...
112. lappuse - ... upon the expiration of the time allowed for filing a petition for certiorari, if the order of the Board has been affirmed or the petition for review dismissed...
108. lappuse - In computing any period of time prescribed or allowed by this part, by order of the court, or by any applicable statute, the day of the act, event or default after which the designated period of time begins to run is not to be included. The last day of the period so computed is to be included, unless it is a Saturday, Sunday, or legal holiday, in which event the period runs until the end of the next day which is neither a Saturday, Sunday, nor a holiday.
109. lappuse - If evidence is objected to at the trial on the ground that it is not within the issues made by the pleadings, the court may allow the pleadings to be amended and shall do so freely when the presentation of the merits of the action will be subserved thereby and the objecting party fails to satisfy the court that the admission of such evidence would prejudice him in maintaining his action or defense upon the merits. The court may grant a continuance to enable the objecting party to meet such evidence.
85. lappuse - Government employee, participates personally and substantially as a Government officer or employee, through decision, approval, disapproval, recommendation, the rendering of advice, investigation, or otherwise, in a judicial or other proceeding, application, request for a ruling or other determination, contract, claim, controversy, charge, accusation, arrest, or other particular matter in which, to his knowledge, he, his spouse, minor child, partner, organization in which he is serving as officer,...
79. lappuse - Employees of the Federal Government shall have, and shall be protected in the exercise of, the right, freely and without fear of penalty or reprisal, to form, join and assist any employee organization or to refrain from any such activity.
53. lappuse - If in a foreign language they must be accompanied by an English translation certified under oath by the translator, before a notary public or other person authorized by law to administer oaths for general purposes as a true and adequate translation.
21. lappuse - The Attorney General has been requested by me to instruct the Federal Bureau of Investigation of the Department of Justice to take charge of investigative work in matters relating to espionage, sabotage, and violations of the neutrality regulations.