Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
activities Advanced Aeronautics Agency agreement aircraft airspace amended American application appointed appropriation Astronautics atmosphere Atomic Energy authority bill carry chairman Commission Congress cooperation cosmic rays Department of Defense designed determined direction Director earth effective effort engineering establish existing exploration facilities fact field flight functions funds future give going Government House important interest January Johnson Joint Committee launching limited matter means ment military missile necessary Office operation organization outer space peace position possible present President problems production projects proposed question Record referred relating Representatives research and development resolution responsibility rocket rules satellite scientific scientists Secretary McElroy Secretary of Defense Senate sovereignty Soviet term territory tion transferred United vehicles weapons
13. lappuse - The head of each department is authorized to prescribe regulations not inconsistent with law, for the government of his department, the conduct of its officers and clerks, the distribution and performance of its business, and the custody, use, and preservation of the records, papers, and property appertaining to it.
350. lappuse - Nothing contained in this Act shall be construed to authorize any department, agency, officer, or employee of the United States to exercise any direction, supervision, or control over the curriculum, program of instruction, administration, or personnel of any educational institution or school system...
319. lappuse - For the purpose of any such investigation, the Committee on Un-American Activities, or any subcommittee thereof, is authorized to sit and act at such times and places within the United States, whether or not the House is sitting, has recessed, or has adjourned, to hold such hearings, to require the attendance of such witnesses and the production of such books, papers, and documents, and to take such testimony, as it deems necessary. Subpenas may be issued under the signature of the chairman of the...
81. lappuse - ... international custom, as evidence of a general practice accepted as law; c. the general principles of law recognized by civilized nations ; d. subject to the provisions of Article 59, judicial decisions and the teachings of the most highly qualified publicists of the various nations, as subsidiary means for the determination of rules of law.
326. lappuse - Commission on the character, associations, and loyalty of such Individual, and the Commission shall have determined that permitting such person to have access to Restricted Data will not endanger the common defense and security.
84. lappuse - The most effective utilization of the scientific and engineering resources of the United States, with close cooperation among all interested agencies of the United States in order to avoid unnecessary duplication of effort, facilities, and equipment...
321. lappuse - Any Commissioner may be removed by the President for inefficiency, neglect of duty, or malfeasance in office.
323. lappuse - ASSISTANCE. a. The Commission is directed to exercise its powers in such manner as to insure the continued conduct of research and development and training activities in the fields specified below, by private or public institutions or persons, and to assist in the acquisition of an ever-expanding fund of theoretical and practical knowledge in such fields.
313. lappuse - ... subcommittee thereof, is authorized to hold such hearings, to sit and act at such times and places during the sessions, recesses, and adjourned periods of the Senate in the Seventy-fifth Congress, to employ such clerical and other assistants, to require by subpena or otherwise the attendance of such witnesses and the production of such books, papers, and documents, to administer such oaths, to take such testimony, and to make such expenditures, as it deems advisable.