Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, Education, and Related Agencies Appropriations for 1982: Hearings Before a Subcommittee of the Committee, on Appropriations, House of Representatives, Ninety-seventh Congress, First Session, 6. daļa
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations. Subcommittee on the Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, Education, and Related Agencies
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1981
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
ACTION activities Actual additional Adjustment administrative agency American amount appointed appropriation arbitration assistance Association authorized bargaining benefits Board budget Chairman Change Commission committee compensation Conference Congress CONTE continue contract costs Counsel Court decisions Decrease direct Director Education effective efforts employees established Estimate expect expenses Federal field filed fiscal fiscal year 1982 funds going grants hearing House human improve increase industry involved issues judges labor legislation major mediation meeting million NATCHER needs Obligations Office operations organizations parties percent permanent personnel persons planning positions practice present President problems productivity projects questions Railroad received recommendations record reduction Regional Relations representatives request responsibility result Retirement serve Social staff tion United University VISTA volunteers
510. lappuse - Commission. (3) While away from their homes or regular places of business in the performance of services for the Commission, members of the Commission shall be allowed travel expenses, including per diem in lieu of subsistence, in the same manner as persons employed intermittently in the Government service are allowed expenses under section 5703 (b) of title 5 of the United States Code.
448. lappuse - Commission*'). (b) The Department of Health, Education, and Welfare shall provide the Commission with necessary administrative services (including those related to budgeting, accounting, financial reporting, personnel, and procurement) for which payment shall be made in advance, or by reimbursement, from funds of the Commission and such amounts as may be agreed upon by the Commission and the Secretary of Health, Education, and Welfare.
285. lappuse - Provided, that no part of $128.336.000 this appropriation shall be available to organize or assist in organizing agricultural laborers or used in connection with investigations, hearings, directives, or orders concerning bargaining units composed of agricultural laborers as referred to in section 2(3) of the Act of July 5. 1935 (29 USC 152). and as amended by the Labor-Management Relations Act, 1947, as amended, and as defined in section 3(f) of the Act of June 25, 1938 (29 USC 203).
450. lappuse - Chairman, but not exceeding the rate specified at the time of such service for grade GS-18 in section 5332 of title 5, United States Code...
450. lappuse - President at the time of appointment, and (2) a member appointed to fill a vacancy occurring prior to the expiration of the term for which his predecessor was appointed shall be appointed only for the remainder of such term.
171. lappuse - The General Counsel of the Board shall exercise general supervision over all attorneys employed by the Board (other than trial examiners and legal assistants to Board members) and over the officers and employees in the regional offices. He shall have final authority, on behalf of the Board, in respect of the investigation of charges and issuance of complaints...
431. lappuse - Commission away from their homes or regular places of business, they may be allowed travel expenses, including per diem in lieu of subsistence, as authorized by section 5703 of title 5, United States Code, for persons employed intermittently in the Government service.
430. lappuse - Terms of office. (3) appraise the adequacies and deficiencies of current library and information resources and services and evaluate the effectiveness of current library and information science programs; (4) develop overall plans for meeting national library and informational needs and for the coordination of activities at the Federal, State, and local levels...
449. lappuse - ... persons, and the means by which these needs may be met through information centers, through the libraries of elementary and secondary schools and institutions of higher education, and through public, research, special, and other types of libraries...