Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
abatement action activities amended appear appropriate approved areas assistance Association authority basis believe bill BLATNIK Board carry causing Chairman City Commission committee concerned conference Congress conservation consideration construction continue cooperation cost court Department discharge Education effective enactment enforcement engineer existing facilities fact Federal Government feel field follows funds further give given grants hearing House important improvement increased industrial interstate agency interstate waters language legislation matter measures meeting ment Michigan million municipal necessary objection officer original passed persons plants Pollution Control Act pollution control agency population present problem progress projects proposed Public Health Service question reasonable recommendations record relating representative request require responsibility River Secretary Senate sewage statement streams subsection supply Surgeon Thank tion treatment United Washington waste water pollution control water resources Welfare York
11. lappuse - Welfare, but not exceeding $50 per diem, including travel time, and while away from their homes or regular places of business they may be allowed travel expenses, including per diem in lieu of subsistence, as authorized by law (5 USC 73b-2) for persons in the Government service employed intermittently.
97. lappuse - The court, giving due consideration to the practicability and to the physical and economic feasibility of securing abatement of any pollution proved, shall have jurisdiction to enter such judgment, and orders enforcing such judgment, as the public interest and the equities of the case may require.
8. lappuse - It is the policy of the Congress to recognize, preserve, and protect the primary responsibilities and rights of States to prevent, reduce, and eliminate pollution...
3. lappuse - Code. (b) The findings of fact by the Commissioner, if supported by substantial evidence, shall be conclusive ; but the court, for good cause shown, may remand the case to the...
2. lappuse - In the development of such comprehensive programs due regard shall be given to the improvements which are necessary to conserve such waters for public water supplies, propagation of fish and aquatic life and wildlife, recreational purposes, and agricultural, industrial, and other legitimate use.
13. lappuse - ... the district court of the United States for any district in which such person is found or resides or...
105. lappuse - As used in this section the term "construction" includes preliminary planning to determine the economic and engineering feasibility of treatment works, the engineering, architectural, legal, fiscal, and economic investigations and studies, surveys, designs, plans, working drawings, specifications, procedures, and other action necessary to the construction of treatment works ; and the...
18. lappuse - Each member appointed by the President shall hold office for a term of three years, except that (1) any member appointed to fill a vacancy occurring prior to the expiration of the term for which his predecessor was appointed shall be appointed for the remainder of such term, and...
152. lappuse - ... a public hearing, to be held in or near one or more of the places where the discharge or discharges causing or contributing to such pollution originated, before a Hearing Board of five or more persons appointed by the Secretary.
105. lappuse - Secretary is authorized to make grants to any State, municipality, or intermunicipal or interstate agency for the construction of necessary treatment works to prevent the discharge of untreated or inadequately treated sewage or other waste into any waters and for the purpose of reports, plans, and specifications in connection therewith.