Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
admitted Affairs appointed Assistant attended attorney Avenue Bank born Building Bureau California chairman charge Charles Chicago Chief City Clark clerk College Columbia Commerce commission committee convention County Court December delegate Democrat Department deputy consul district DISTRICT.-COUNTIES East educated Edward elected engaged entered Expenditures expire farm Fifty-ninth Frank George governor graduated Henry House Illinois Indiana Iowa Island James January John Joseph judge July June Kansas Lands Legislature Louis Main March married Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Miss moved Navy nominated North November Ohio Pennsylvania Place Population 1910 Post practice president Progressive public schools receiving reelected REPRESENTATIVES Republican River Road Robert secretary Senate served Sixtieth Sixty-first Sixty-second Congresses Sixty-third Congress Smith Socialist South Street studied term Texas third Thomas town United United States Senator University Vice and deputy Virginia votes wards Washington West William York
324. lappuse - Agriculture, the general designs and duties of which shall be to acquire and diffuse among the people of the United States useful information on subjects connected with Agriculture, in the most general and comprehensive sense of that word, and to procure, propagate and distribute among the people, new and valuable seeds and plants.
280. lappuse - Any questions or matters of difference arising between the high contracting parties involving the rights, obligations, or interests of the United States or of the Dominion of Canada either in relation to each other or to their respective inhabitants...
326. lappuse - ... (c) To establish maximum proportional rates by rail to and from the ports to which the traffic is brought, or from which it is taken by the water carrier, and to determine to what traffic and in connection with what vessels and upon what terms and conditions such rates shall apply.
298. lappuse - Treasury to prevent the introduction of contagious or infectious diseases into the United States...
320. lappuse - Secretary, to foster, promote, and develop the various manufacturing industries of the United States, and markets for the same at home and abroad, domestic and foreign, by gathering, compiling, publishing, and supplying all available and useful information concerning such industries and such markets, and by such other methods and means as may be prescribed by the Secretary or provided by law.
302. lappuse - The business assigned to said bureau shall embrace all matters pertaining to civil government in the island possessions of the United States subject to the jurisdiction of the War Department...
326. lappuse - That the commission hereby created shall have authority to inquire into the management of the business of all common carriers subject to the provisions of this act, and shall keep itself informed as to the manner and method in which the same is conducted...
330. lappuse - That whenever a controversy concerning wages, hours of labor, or conditions of employment shall arise...
125. lappuse - Waupaca, was born in that city February 16, 1868; graduated from the Waupaca High School, from the University of Wisconsin in 1890, and from the law school of the University of Wisconsin in 1892, since which time he has been actively engaged in the practice of the law; is married and has four children; was elected prosecuting attorney of Waupaca County for three terms and State senator for two terms; was appointed regent of the State University of Wisconsin, which position he held until he accepted...
297. lappuse - TREASURER OF THE UNITED STATES. The Treasurer of the United States is charged with the receipt and disbursement of all public moneys that may be deposited in the Treasury at Washington and in the subtreasuries at Boston, New York, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Cincinnati, Chicago, St.