Personalisation Through Participation: A New Script for Public Services
Demos, 2004 - 98 lappuses
Personalisation can be likened to privatisation of state-owned utilities in the 1980s - a big idea with the potential to transform the public sector. The Prime Minister has promised personalised public services in a series of recent speeches. This pamphlet argues that offering personalised education and health services will increase peoples expectations and create a demand-led pressure for reform. Charles Leadbeater believes that if government is serious about personalisation, public sector bodies should regard this promise as a big challenge to the way they currently operate. He explains how personalisation go beyond a simple consumer model to actually involving users in their design and delivery of the next generation of services. Charles Leadbeater is an author, consultant and government adviser. This report was produced as part of a Demos project on personalisation with the Innovation Unit of the Department for Education and Skills.
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Anne Rhodes Annes approach bins bottom-up Cabinet Office call centre capacity cent Charles Leadbeater citizenship collective solutions community safety Consumer choice Consumerism council create public value Creative Commons Creative Commons licence David Miliband decisions Demos open access diabetes equity example exercise existing services giving users goals heart disease individual or entity involved Kingston knowledge Lawrence Lessig learner licence granted Licensor Liverpool Direct millions mobile phones NHS Direct open access licence packages pamphlet Penny Post personalisation could mean Personalisation through participation Personalised learning personalised public services personalised services Privatisation producers promote Public policy Public service professionals public service reform publicly digitally perform responsive rewriting role of professionals self-organising solutions Service innovation service script service they want service users smoking cessation society solutions assemblers staff standardised statins Tom Bentley Traditional public sector voice
94. lappuse - collective work" is a work, such as a periodical issue, anthology, or encyclopedia, in which a number of contributions, constituting separate and Independent works in themselves, are assembled Into a collective whole.
94. lappuse - derivative work" is a work based upon one or more preexisting works, such as a translation, musical arrangement, dramatization, fictionalization, motion picture version, sound recording, art reproduction, abridgment, condensation, or any other form in which a work may be recast, transformed, or adapted. A work consisting of editorial revisions, annotations, elaborations, or other modifications which, as a whole, represent an original work of authorship, is a "derivative work".
96. lappuse - Collective Work, at a minimum such credit will appear where any other comparable authorship credit appears and in a manner at least as prominent as such other comparable authorship credit.
95. lappuse - You a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual (for the duration of the applicable copyright) licence to exercise the rights in the Work as stated below: a to reproduce the Work, to incorporate the Work into one or more Collective Works, and to reproduce the Work as incorporated in the Collective Works; b to distribute copies or phonorecords of, display publicly, perform publicly, and perform publicly by means of a digital audio transmission the Work including as incorporated in Collective...
94. lappuse - IS PROHIBITED. BY EXERCISING ANY RIGHTS TO THE WORK PROVIDED HERE, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE.
95. lappuse - You may not sublicense the Work. You must keep intact all notices that refer to this License and to the disclaimer of warranties. You may not distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, or publicly digitally perform...
96. lappuse - If you distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, or publicly digitally perform the Work or any Derivative Works or Collective Works, You must keep intact all copyright notices for the Work and give the Original Author credit reasonable to the medium or means You are utilizing by conveying the name (or pseudonym if applicable) of the Original Author if supplied; the title of the Work if supplied...
95. lappuse - Work with any technological measures that control access or use of the Work in a manner inconsistent with the terms of this License Agreement. The above applies to the Work as incorporated in a Collective Work, but this does not require the Collective Work apart from the Work itself to be made subject to the terms of this License.
95. lappuse - The licence granted in Section 3 above is expressly made subject to and limited by the following restrictions: a You may distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, or publicly digitally perform the Work only under the terms of this...
94. lappuse - Author" means the individual or entity who created the Work. e. "Work" means the copyrightable work of authorship offered under the terms of this License. f. "You" means an individual or entity exercising rights under this License who has not previously violated the terms of this License with respect to the Work, or who has received express permission from the Licensor to exercise rights under this License despite a previous violation. 2. Fair...