Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
ACT RELATIVE act shall take addition aforesaid allowed amended amount annual apply appointed appropriated Approved assessed assistant authorized bonds Boston buildings cause cent certificate Chap chapter city or town clerk commission commissioners commonwealth construction corporation council court damages determine direction district duties easements effect election enacted established examination expenses fifty filed five hundred follows fund governor hereby hold hundred and eight hundred dollars inserting interest issue land less loan manner March Massachusetts mayor meeting ment militia municipal necessary nineteen hundred notes notice otherwise paid passage payment person powers present purchase railroad receive record Resolved Revised Laws salary scrip SECTION seven street sum not exceeding take effect taken term thereof thousand dollars tion town treasurer trustees vote
173. lappuse - A contract to sell or a sale of any goods or choses in action of the value of five hundred dollars or upwards shall not be enforceable by action unless the buyer shall accept part of the goods or choses in action so contracted to be sold or sold, and actually receive the same, or give something in earnest to bind the contract, or in part payment, or unless some note or memorandum in writing of the contract or sale be signed by the party to be charged or his agent in that behalf.
198. lappuse - In any case not provided for in this act, the rules of law and equity, including the law merchant, and in particular the rules relating to the law of principal and agent and to the effect of fraud, misrepresentation, duress or coercion, mistake, bankruptcy, or other invalidating cause, shall continue to apply to contracts to sell and to sales of goods.
410. lappuse - Commission, on the ground that the testimony or evidence, documentary or otherwise, required of him may tend to incriminate him or subject him to a penalty or forfeiture...
174. lappuse - Existing and future goods. (1) The goods which form the subject of a contract to sell may be either existing goods, owned or possessed by the seller, or goods to be manufactured or acquired by the seller after the making of the contract to sell, in. this Act called "future goods.
30. lappuse - I will faithfully and impartially discharge all the duties incumbent on me as , according to the best of my abilities and understanding agreeably to the Constitution and laws of the United States.
173. lappuse - Where necessaries are sold and delivered to an infant, or to a person who by reason of mental incapacity or drunkenness is incompetent to contract, he must pay a reasonable price therefor. Necessaries...
178. lappuse - Where there is a contract to sell specific or ascertained goods, the property in them is transferred to the buyer at such time as the parties to the contract intend it to be transferred.
190. lappuse - Subject to the provisions of this Act, the unpaid seller of goods who is in possession of them is entitled to retain possession of them until payment or tender of the price in the following cases, namely: (a) Where the goods have been sold without any stipulation as to credit; (b) Where the goods have been sold on credit, but the term of credit has expired; (c) Where the buyer becomes insolvent.
4. lappuse - And no subject shall be hurt, molested, or restrained, in his person, liberty, or estate, for worshipping GOD in the manner and season most agreeable to the dictates of his own conscience; or for his religious profession of sentiments; provided he doth not disturb the public peace, or obstruct others in their religious worship.
4. lappuse - III. [As the happiness of a people, and the good order and preservation of civil government, essentially depend upon piety, religion and morality ; and as these cannot be generally diffused through a community, but by the institution of the public worship of God, and of public instructions in piety, religion and morality...