Education Legislation, 1973: Hearings, Ninety-third Congress, First Session on S. 1539 ...
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1973 - 3218 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
activities administrative adopting adult education advisory agencies agreement AIDS assistance Association authorities become bill Board building Center Chairman citizens City classes College committee community education community school community school program concept Congress continued cooperative coordination cost Council County Department designed Directors education program effective effort established existing expanded experience facilities Federal field Flint functions funds grant groups important improve increased individuals institutions interest involved joint leadership learning legislation LIBRARY major means meet Michigan munity needs neighborhood Office operation opportunity organizations parents park and recreation personnel persons planning possible present problems projects public school recreation and park Regional responsibility result school buildings school districts School-Community Recreation Senator senior serve social specific staff statement superintendents teachers tion United University urban
850. lappuse - men live in a community by virtue of the things which they have in common; and communication is the way in which they come to possess things in common. What they must have in order to form a community or society are aims, beliefs, aspirations, knowledge - a common understanding - likemindedness as the sociologists say
903. lappuse - The school has failed to organize and direct the social activities of young people as it should. One of the surest ways in which to prepare pupils worthily to utilize leisure in adult life is by guiding and directing their use of leisure in youth. The school should, therefore, see
731. lappuse - We approach all problems of children with affection. Theirs is the province of joy and good humor. They are the most wholesome part of the race, for they are freshest from the hands of God.
741. lappuse - We approach all problems of children with affection. Theirs is the province of joy and good humor. They are the most wholesome part of the race, for they are freshest from the hands of
669. lappuse - grant was made has been so changed that it no longer " complies with the provisions of this Act; or *® (2) that in the operation of the program or activity
903. lappuse - adequate recreation is provided both within the school and by other proper agencies in the community. The school, however, has a unique opportunity in this field because it includes in its membership representatives from all classes of society and consequently is able through social relationships to establish bonds of friendship and common understanding that cannot be furnished by other
661. lappuse - or associations which he determines to be reliable authority as to the quality of training
675. lappuse - legislation. In 1972 delegates assembled in convention adopted a resolution directing the National PTA and all its branches (approximately 40,000 local units in 50 states, the District of Columbia and the European Congress of Parents and Teachers)
925. lappuse - for all people children, youth and adults. 2 Opportunities and programs for recreation should be available twelve months of the year. 3. The program of recreation should be planned to meet the interests and needs of individuals and groups. 4. Education for the "worthy use of leisure" in homes, schools and other community institutions is essential.