Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action affirmed agreement alleged amended amount appeal application attorney authority Bank cause Cent charge claim complaint consideration Constitution construction contract corporation costs counsel County death defendant defendant's denied Department determine directed duty effect election entered entitled evidence execution executors existence fact follows fund further give given granted ground held hold income intention interest issue judgment jury justice land lien Matter ment mortgage motion N. Y. Supp necessary Note.-For NUMBER in Dec opinion owner paid parties payment person plaintiff premises present proceedings purchase question railroad reason received reference relator remain Rep'r Indexes respondent reversed rule statute street Supreme Court Term thereof tion topic transfer trial trust wife witness York City
675. lappuse - I hereby appoint sole executrix of this my last will and testament ; hereby revoking all former wills by me made.
66. lappuse - Shall there be a Convention to revise the Constitution, and amend the same?
64. lappuse - Every male citizen of the age of twentyone years who shall have been a citizen for ten days and an inhabitant of this State one year next preceding an election...
65. lappuse - ... upon all questions which may be submitted to the vote of the people...
619. lappuse - Holder" means the payee or indorsee of a bill or note, who is in possession of it, or the bearer thereof. "Indorsement" means an indorsement completed by delivery.
68. lappuse - In cities and villages having five thousand inhabitants or more, according to the last preceding state enumeration of inhabitants, voters shall be registered upon personal application only; but voters not residing in such cities or villages shall not be required to apply in person for registration at the first meeting of the officers having charge of the registry of voters.
456. lappuse - No tenement house, nor any part thereof, nor of the lot upon which it is situated, shall be used as a place of storage, keeping or handling of any article dangerous or detrimental to life or health, nor for the storage, keeping or handling of feed, hay, straw, excelsior, cotton, paper stock, feathers or rags.
251. lappuse - Section 1. The Executive power shall be vested in a Governor, who shall hold his office for two years ; a Lieutenant Governor shall be chosen at the same time and for the same term.