Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
additional Administrator agency aircraft airport amended American amount annual appropriate Association authorized aviation basis believe bill carriers Chairman Coast Commerce Commission committee concerned Congress consideration construction continue cost daylight saving Department effect enactment equipment establish existing expenses facilities fact Federal fish fisheries freight forwarder funds give Government grant important improvement increase industry interest land legislation limited Marine matter Michigan million Minow operations owner percent period person planning plant present problem proposed question rates reason record representatives request require respect result runway Secretary Senator BARTLETT Senator MONRONEY Senator PASTORE serve ship standard statement telephone Thank tion transportation uniform United vessel Washington zone
13. lappuse - States the sum of $100 for each and every day of the continuance of such failure, which forfeiture shall be payable into the Treasury of the United States, and shall be recoverable in a civil suit in the name of the United States...
13. lappuse - ... and any failure to obey such order of the court may be punished by such court as a contempt thereof. All "process in any such case may be served in the judicial district whereof such person is an inhabitant or wherever he may be found.
3. lappuse - Act, it shall be lawful, with the approval and authorization of the Commission, as provided in subdivision (b) (1) for two or more carriers to consolidate or merge their properties or franchises, or any part thereof, into one corporation for the ownership, management, and operation...
5. lappuse - ... takes effect, showing a necessity for a survival of such suit, action, or other proceeding to obtain a settlement of the questions involved, allow the same to be maintained...
192. lappuse - ... the total cost of the project or undertaking in connection with which such assistance is given or used, and the amount and nature of that portion of the cost of the project or undertaking supplied by other sources, and such other records as will facilitate an effective audit.
87. lappuse - This proposal is a part of the Department of Defense legislative program for the S8th Congress. The Bureau of the Budget advises that, from the standpoint of the administration's program, there is no objection to the presentation of this proposal for the consideration of the Congress.
21. lappuse - No carrier shall discontinue, reduce, or impair service to a community, or part of a community, unless and until there shall first have been obtained from the Commission a certificate that neither the present nor future public convenience and necessity will be adversely affected...
5. lappuse - It shall be unlawful for any common carrier subject to part I, II, or III of this Act to make, give, or cause any undue or unreasonable preference or advantage to any freight forwarder, whether or not such freight...