Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
acquired addition adjustments agreed agreement allowed amended amount applicable assets Bank basis building capital cash City claimed Code Commissioner Company considered continued contract corporation cost Court death December decision deduction deficiency determined director distribution district earnings effect ended entered entitled equipment escrow evidence expenses facts filed follows further gain gift gross held hold included income tax return intention interest Internal Revenue Internal Revenue Code involved issue January July June lease liability limitations liquidation loss March meaning ment method necessary October operating opinion paid parties partnership payments percent period petitioner petitioner's present principal prior production profits purchase question reason received record referred remaining reported represented respect respondent result Security shares sold statute stipulated supra taxable taxpayer term tion transfer trust United wife
7. lappuse - No gain or loss shall be recognized if property held for productive use in trade or business or for investment (not including stock in trade or other property held primarily for sale, nor stocks, bonds, notes, choses in action, certificates of trust or beneficial interest, or other securities or evidences of indebtedness or interest) is exchanged solely for property of a like kind to be held either for productive use in trade or business or for investment.
238. lappuse - No gain or loss shall be recognized if property is transferred to a corporation by one or more persons solely in exchange for stock or securities in such corporation, and immediately after the exchange such person or persons are in control of the corporation...
476. lappuse - Traveling expenses (including the entire amount expended for meals and lodging) while away from home In the pursuit of a trade or business...
92. lappuse - If the taxpayer omits from gross Income an amount properly Includible therein -which Is In excess of 26 percent of the amount of gross Income stated In the return, the tax may be assessed, or a proceeding In court for the collection of such tax may be begun without assessment, at any time within 6 years after the return was filed. For purposes of this subparagraph (I) In the case of a trade or business, the term "gross Income...
703. lappuse - In the case of a false or fraudulent return with intent to evade tax or of a failure to file a return the tax may be assessed, or a proceeding in court for the collection of such tax may be begun without assessment, at any time.
7. lappuse - If an exchange would be within the provisions of paragraph (3) of sub-division (b) if it were not for the fact that the property received in exchange consists not only of stock or securities permitted by such paragraph to be received without the recognition of gain, but also of other property or money...
703. lappuse - If any part of any deficiency is due to negligence, or intentional disregard of rules and regulations but without intent to defraud. 5 per centum of the total amount of the deficiency (In addition to such deficiency) shall be assessed, collected, and paid in the same manner as if it were a deficiency, except that the provisions of section 571, relating to interest on deficiencies, shall not be applicable.
331. lappuse - Do any other act which would make it impossible to carry on the ordinary business of the partnership, (d) Confess a judgment, (e) Submit a partnership claim or liability to arbitration or reference.
14. lappuse - If an intangible asset is known from experience or other factors to be of use in the business or in the production of income for only a limited period, the length of which can be estimated with reasonable accuracy, such an intangible asset may be the subject of a depreciation allowance.
195. lappuse - Includes periodic payments (whether or not made at regular intervals) received after such decree in discharge of (or attributable to property transferred, in trust or otherwise, In discharge of) a legal obligation which, because of the marital or family relationship, is Imposed on or Incurred by the husband under the decree or under a written instrument incident to such divorce or separation.