Compilation of the Communications Act of 1934 and Related Provisions of Law: Including Communications Act of 1934, Communications Satellite Act of 1962, Selected Provisions from the United States Code
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1988 - 365 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
96 Stat accordance action added by Public Administrative agency agreement amended amended to read amount appeal application appropriate approved assistance authority broadcast station broadcasting cable cable operator carrier carry charges Commission communications conduct Congress construction contained Continued Corporation costs court decision designated determined direct District educational effect employee enforcement entities equipment established facilities Federal filed finds fiscal foreign forfeiture franchise functions funds Government grant hearing individual installation interest issued jurisdiction license matter means meeting necessary notice operator original otherwise paragraph party period permit person prescribe President procedures proceeding proposed Public Law pursuant radio radio station read as follows reasonable received record regulations relating request respect rules Secretary served ship sion specified Stat statement station subsection telecommunications television term thereof tion transmission transmitting United unless violation wire
1. lappuse - For the purpose of regulating interstate and foreign commerce in communication by wire and radio so as to make available, so far as possible, to all the people of the United States a rapid, efficient, Nation-wide, and world-wide wire and radio communication service with adequate facilities at reasonable charges...
139. lappuse - Board, on the ground that the testimony or evidence required of him may tend to incriminate him or subject him to a penalty or forfeiture; but no individual shall be prosecuted or subjected to any penalty or forfeiture for or on account of any transaction, matter, or thing concerning which he is compelled, after having claimed his privilege against self-incrimination, to testify or produce evidence, except that such individual so testifying shall not be exempt from prosecution and punishment for...
243. lappuse - Public information; agency rules, opinions, orders, records, and proceedings (a) Each agency shall make available to the public information as follows: ( 1 ) Each agency shall separately state and currently publish in the Federal Register for the guidance of the public (A) descriptions of its central and field organization and the established places at which, the employees (and in the case of a uniformed service, the members) from whom, and the methods whereby, the public may obtain information,...
280. lappuse - A person suffering legal wrong because of agency action, or adversely affected or aggrieved by agency action within the meaning of a relevant statute, is entitled to judicial review thereof.
120. lappuse - Corporation pertaining to its financial transactions and necessary to facilitate the audit, and they shall be afforded full facilities for verifying transactions with the balances or securities held by depositaries, fiscal agents, and custodians.
33. lappuse - When construing and enforcing the provisions of this act, the act, omission, or failure of any officer, agent, or other person acting for or employed by any...
69. lappuse - If any licensee shall permit any person who is a legally qualified candidate for any public office to use a broadcasting station, he shall afford equal opportunities to all other such candidates for that office in the use of such broadcasting station...
270. lappuse - Every party shall have the right to present his case or defense by oral or documentary evidence, to submit rebuttal evidence, and to conduct such cross-examination as may be required for a full and true disclosure of the facts.
138. lappuse - Any of the district courts of the United States within the jurisdiction of which such inquiry is carried on...
100. lappuse - SEC. 714. (a) Each recipient of assistance under this Act shall keep such records as the Secretary shall prescribe, including records which fully disclose the amount and the disposition by such recipient of the proceeds of such assistance, the total cost of the project or undertaking in connection with which such assistance is given or used, and the amount and nature of that portion of the cost of the project or undertaking supplied by other sources, and such other records as will facilitate an effective...